Archive a list by choosing the menu icon next to the list title, the choose “Archive this List”. You can archive a list when you are done with it.
How do I archive in trello?
Archive cards by clicking “Archive Card” in the Actions menu on a card’s back. Or you can also select “Archive” from the card menu (click the pencil icon that appears on hover). You can also archive with the “c” keyboard shortcut when hovering your mouse over a card. Archive cards you no longer need on your board.
How do I hide a list in trello?
Currently, the only way to “hide” a list is to archive it. You can view your archived cards and lists by clicking the “View Archived Items” button on the right side of the board.
How do I remove a list from a Trello board?
How To Delete A List On Trello
- Create a new board and call it “To Delete” (you can call it anything you want really, I just call it that to make it a bit more obvious).
- In the title bar of the list you want to delete, click the ellipsis / … / three dots and select “Move List”
- Move the list to your newly created “To Delete” board.
How do you archive a board?
Closing a board on the mobile app
From there, select the gear icon in the iOS app or the “Board Settings” option on Android. Select “Archive Board” from the options in the settings to close the board.
How do I retrieve archived lists in trello?
Reopen a list by selecting “Archived Items” under “More” within the board menu. Then click “Switch to Lists” near the top of the page, then choose a list and click “Send to Board”. Note: It may already say “Archived Lists” at the top, in which case you won’t need to click “Switch to Lists.”
What is the best way to use trello?
5 Best Practices For Setting Up Effective Trello Boards
- Step 1: Create Your Trello Board.
- Step 2: Make Your Trello Board User-Friendly.
- Step 3: Decide Who’s Accountable For The Board.
- Step 4: Adapt Your Board As Processes Change.
- Step 5: When In Doubt, Use A Template.
Does trello have a list view?
TreeView displays Trello lists and cards in a tree view for easier visualization. Users can: – See total cards in a list.
How do I customize in trello?
Customizing the Trello user interface with Butler buttons
- Select the tab for the type of button you want to create, a Card Button or a Board Button. …
- Click on Create a New Button. …
- Add an action from the actions listed below by clicking on the plusicon. …
- You can add more actions to the button if you wish. …
- Save the button.
How do I hide cards in trello?
In Trello, it’s not possible to hide certain cards or the details of certain cards on a shared board depending on the user. What you can do is create mirror copies of certain cards on another board, and sync them with third-party tools such as CardSync or Butler for Trello. JIRA doesn’t do field security like that.
How do I permanently delete a list in trello?
Trello doesn’t have board or list delete. Archive and close have a similar effect. Card delete has been added since launch. To delete a card, first archive it, then click delete from the sidebar back of the card OR click ‘view archive’ from the board sidebar, find the card, and delete it.
Can you undo on trello?
While viewing a board or a card, you can undo recent actions that you’ve taken by simply pressing `Z`.
How much does trello cost?
Trello pricing starts at $12.50 per month, per user. There is a free version. Trello offers a free trial.
Can I recover a deleted Pinterest board?
Open your email inbox and find the link by searching for the name of the board. Step 2. Open the link you’ve found, and you’ll be told that the board has been deleted. Simply click the Restore button.
How do I clean up my Pinterest board?
Step 1: Pinterest Profile Cleanup
- Change out your profile picture making sure to use the same picture you have on other social platforms. …
- Update your description with keywords that tell pinners what you are all about. …
- Then do a quick scan of your boards to find any that aren’t a reflection of the direction you’re going.