The logs are written to the log subdirectory of your Jira application home directory (or elsewhere if you have configured a different location). You can view the location of the atlassian-jira. log in the ‘File Paths’ section of the system information page.
How do I see old views in Jira?
Click on the little person icon in the lower left corner of jira. and click personal settings. Scroll down to the bottom to the Jira Labs section and turn off the new view. It’s a green check mark slider switch.
How do I retrieve data from Jira?
Below are the steps I used in detail:
- Login to jira.mycompany.com.
- Selected Export dropdown menu.
- Right-clicked on the CSV (Current fields) option and select Inspect.
- Open Excel Workbook.
- Select the Data tab.
- Select Get Data -> From Web.
- Pasted the CSV URL in the Web Address box (Basic selected), clicked OK.
How do I check my Jira version?
You can check Jira Software version on the footer of any page in JIRA. It will be written in grey font. Or you can go to Applicatons->Versions and Licenses. You can see there the verisons of Jira Software, Jira Service Desk and Jira Core.
How do I change the view in Jira?
- Go to your JIRA Project window.
- On the left side there is a menu with ‘Releases’, ‘Reports’, ‘Issues’, etc. …
- The view that displays has a list of issues on the left and shows a single issue on the right. …
- In the upper right, click on “View All Issues and Filters” link.
How do I switch to new view in Jira?
To turn the new issue view on or off in Jira Software and Jira Core for now, head to Your profile and settings ( ) > Settings and toggle the switch for the New Jira issue view. The new issue view is permanently on for all business boards and next-gen software projects.
How do I access JIRA server?
To connect to JIRA on a server, you just need a network route to it. As you say it’s internal (local or via VPN), then your network is currently set to allow people internally to it. You need to talk to your network team to get them to configure the network to allow people outside it to get to that server.
How do I export a report in Jira?
Still need help?
- In your plan, click the Reports tab to display the reports section for your plan.
- From the switch report menu, select Releases or Scope.
- If necessary, click and configure the display settings of the report.
- Click the Export button > select the location where you want to save the CSV file.
How do I connect to a database in Jira?
Jira configuration tool
- Run the Jira configuration tool as follows: Windows: Open a command prompt and run config. …
- Navigate to the Database tab and set Database type to MySQL.
- Fill out the fields, as described in the Database connection fields section below.
- Test your connection and save.
- Restart Jira.
What is latest version of Jira?
View all versions
- 8.7. 8.7.1. 09-Feb-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.6. 8.6.1. 08-Jan-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.5. 8.5. 9 (long term support)? 11-Oct-2020. …
- 8.4. 8.4.3. 07-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.3. 8.3.5. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.2. 8.2.6. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.1. 8.1.3. 15-Sep-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.0. 8.0.3. 09-Jul-2019. Release notes.
How do I know if my JIRA server is cloud?
Look at the link if it contains . atlassian.net then it is Cloud.
How do I check confluence version?
To find out what version of Confluence your Confluence Cloud site is running, go to > About Confluence.
How do I see all issues in Jira?
Open the project issue navigator
- Choose Projects and select a starred or recent project, or choose View all projects and select a project.
- From your project’s sidebar, select Issues and filters.
- Select an issue filter, like All issues to view all issues in the project.
- Select an issue from the list to open it.
What are the three types of reports in Jira?
Types of Reports in Jira
- Time tracking reports.
- Scrum project reports.
- Kanban project reports.
- Pie Chart Reports.
- Created vs. resolved issue reports.
- Version workload reports.
- Version time tracking reports.
What are the five steps of workflow in Jira?
What are Jira Workflows?
- Creating an Issue, to reflect a new task. This will have a “To Do” status.
- Marking it as “in progress” once work is begun.
- Then, when the task is finished, you can mark it as being “Done”. And you’ve already gone from one end of the workflow to the other.