How do I add a screenshot in Jira?
Capture and attach screenshots
- Capture a screenshot.
- Drop or paste the image onto the issue.
- Enter a file name.
- Select Upload.
How do I change my profile picture in Jira?
Upload and adjust your profile picture:
- Choose your profile picture at top right of the screen, then choose Profile.
- Choose Picture on the left.
- Choose Upload image > Upload an image.
- Locate and select the picture on your computer or file server.
- Adjust the size and position of your photo, then choose Save.
How do I attach an email to a ticket in Jira?
Select the files, you want to attach to the Jira issue. To add the email as attachment to the Jira issue, select Add e-mail as attachment. To select the Add e-mail as attachment by default and specify the file format of the attached email, select Always add e-mail as attachment at Advanced Configuration > Common.
How do I attach a file to a Jira comment?
When adding or editing a comment, you can also select to add attachments. In this case, you’ll see wiki markup added to the comment field. As soon as you share your comment, you’ll see the file preview.
- Click More > Attach files.
- Add a file(s).
- Click Attach or Open.
How do I upload a file to Jira?
If you’re a Jira admin, you can change file permissions for projects.
- Choose Attach ( ) at the top of the issue.
- Drop, upload, or select a file.
- Choose Insert.
How do I change an icon in Jira?
- Click on the gear setting icon next to profile pic icon (right top corner)
- Click on the Projects.
- Click “Edit” next to the project and under Operation column.
- click on the select image in Project Avatar.
How do I remove a profile picture from Confluence?
Go to your Profile page. Upload an image. Try to delete without uploading a new one.
How do I save an email as an attachment?
Save a message as a file on your computer or in the cloud
- Double-click to open the message you want to save, and on the File menu, click Save As.
- In the Save as dialog box, in the Folder pane, choose a folder, and then the location in that selected folder where you want to save the file.
How do I attach something in Outlook?
Attach a message or other item to a message
- On the File menu, click New, and then click Mail Message.
- On the Message tab, in the Include group, click Attach Item.
- In the Look in list, click the folder that contains the item that you want to attach.
- Click the item that you want, and then click OK.
How do I add an email to Confluence?
Confluence 4.0 and Earlier
- Go to Space Admin.
- Choose Mail Accounts.
- Add Pop Account.
How do I add a description to a table in Jira?
You can do this in Jira Cloud by going to your user avatar (bottom left corner of the page) then click your avatar, and select the Personal Settings, on this page there is a slider you can use to disable the new issue view. The previous issue view can still create/edit tables in the description of Jira Cloud issues.