How do I delete a private filter in Jira?
In JIRA, it is not possible to delete other users private filters and subscriptions at the moment.
How do I edit a saved filter in Jira?
Updating a filter
- Choose Issues > Manage Filters.
- Click the My tab. …
- Locate the filter you wish to update, click the cog icon and select Edit from the dropdown menu.
- The Edit Current Filter page displays, where you can update the filter details as required. …
- Click Save to save your changes.
How do you delete a filter?
- Enter your login info and sign in.
- Click on ⚙. It’s the Settings icon located at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab. …
- Check the box next to the filter you want to delete.
- Click Delete. …
- Click OK.
How do I remove an attachment from a JIRA ticket?
Open the JIRA issue, which you want to remove a file from. Click the down-arrow icon to the right of the ‘Attachments’ section and select Manage Attachments from the dropdown menu. The Manage Attachments page will appear: Locate the file you want to delete and click the Delete Attachment icon.
How do I change the filter owner in Jira?
Changing Jira Dashboard and Filter Owners
- Jira Administration > System.
- Shared Items > Shared filters / Shared dashboards.
- Search by Dashboard or Filter name and/or owner.
- Select admin gear at right > Change Owner.
- Change Owner: Name of Dashboard > select new owner.
- Select “Change owner” button.
- The Owner is now changed.
What is a filter in Jira?
A filter is a saved issue search. Jira users can search for issues using different criteria in basic or advanced search, and then save their results as a filter, becoming the filter’s owner. … If the filter is private, only the owner and Jira admin can view and modify it.
What is JQL in Jira?
JQL stands for Jira Query Language and is the most powerful and flexible way to search for your issues in Jira. JQL is for everyone: developers, testers, agile project managers, and business users.
Which option is present under System filter in Jira?
Choose Issues>Search for Issues. Choose a filter from the filters listed on the left of the issue navigator. You will be able to choose a filter, as follows: Choose a system filter —My Open Issues, Reported by Me, Recently Viewed, All Issues.
How do I subscribe to a filter in Jira?
Run the filter that you want to subscribe to, then click Details (next to filter name). Fill in the ‘Filter Subscription form’ and click Subscribe.
How do I remove a filter in Gmail?
- Open Gmail.
- At the top right, click Settings. See all settings.
- Click Filters and Blocked Addresses.
- Find the filter you’d like to change.
- Click Edit or Delete to remove the filter. If you’re editing the filter, click Continue when you’re done editing.
- Click Update filter or OK.
How do I remove a filter from a pivot table?
To remove all filters in a Pivot Table report in one go, in the ‘Actions’ group (on the ‘Options’ tab under the ‘PivotTable Tools’ tab on the ribbon), click on ‘Clear’ and then click ‘Clear Filters’.
How do I turn off email filters?
Disabling the filters will allow these emails to safely pass through to your inbox.
- Click the “Home” tab in Outlook and then click on “Mail,” “Junk” and then “Junk E-mail Options.”
- Click on the “Options” tab in the window that appears.
- Click on the “No Automatic Filtering” option in the list on screen.
How do I delete an attachment?
Open the email that contains the attachment you want to delete. In the Attached box, right-click the attachment, and click Remove or select the file in the Attached box and then press the delete key on your keyboard. Note: This method deletes only one attachment at a time.
How do I delete attachments in Confluence?
Delete an attached file
- Go to the page that contains the attachment.
- Go to > Attachments.
- Select Delete next to the attachment you want to delete.
- Select Delete to confirm your action.
How do I delete all attachments in Jira?
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Delete All Attachments via search. …
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.