How do I customize my dashboard in Jira?
You can edit the details for your dashboard, and restrict or share with other users according to the permissions that are set.
- Choose the Jira icon ( or ) > Dashboards.
- Choose your dashboard in the sidebar and click more (•••) > Edit dashboard.
- Edit the settings and choose Update.
How do I change the view in Jira?
- Go to your JIRA Project window.
- On the left side there is a menu with ‘Releases’, ‘Reports’, ‘Issues’, etc. …
- The view that displays has a list of issues on the left and shows a single issue on the right. …
- In the upper right, click on “View All Issues and Filters” link.
How do I change the display name in Jira?
Go to https://id.atlassian.com/profile/profile.action and log in.
- Enter your desired display name in the field labeled Full Name.
- Click Save. Return to your JIRA instance. If your name has not updated, log out and then back in again. …
- Want more JIRA? Read up on how we made use of the priority field to ease team anxiety.
How do I add a custom gadget in Jira?
Follow these steps to add a gadget to a dashboard:
- Go to the dashboard by selecting the Dashboards link in the navigation bar.
- On the dashboard, Click Add Gadget.
- Use the gadget wizard to choose the gadgets you want to add. You can see a list of these gadgets in Using dashboard gadgets.
What is the purpose of Jira dashboard?
A Jira dashboard is the main display you see when you open Jira. A dashboard shows apps and gadgets that provide different types of information to aid you and your team members as you organize and track a project’s development.
How do I give someone access to my Jira dashboard?
- open the dashboard.
- from tools drop down list, select “share dashboard”
- from Add Shares options, select Group.
- choose the specific group and click the “+Add” button.
31 мая 2016 г.
How do I see all issues in Jira?
Open the project issue navigator
- Choose Projects and select a starred or recent project, or choose View all projects and select a project.
- From your project’s sidebar, select Issues and filters.
- Select an issue filter, like All issues to view all issues in the project.
- Select an issue from the list to open it.
What are the five steps of workflow in Jira?
There are four basic building blocks for a Jira workflow – statuses, transitions, assignees, and resolutions. This answers the question of who is doing what, where they’re doing it and what needs to happen next.
What are the three types of reports in Jira?
Types of Reports in Jira
- Time tracking reports.
- Scrum project reports.
- Kanban project reports.
- Pie Chart Reports.
- Created vs. resolved issue reports.
- Version workload reports.
- Version time tracking reports.
What is a gadget in Jira?
Gadgets display summaries of team progress, reports, and other data from Jira projects and issues a dashboard. You can customize gadgets to display project and issue details relevant to particular users. You can see the list of gadgets here.
How do I create a gadget?
In general, the steps for creating a gadget are:
- Create a development folder to contain the gadget files. …
- Create the manifest file and save it to the development folder. …
- Create the core . …
- Install the gadget, if necessary. …
- Test the gadget and make revisions as necessary.
31 мая 2018 г.