How do I customize my board in Jira?
In your board, go to Board > Configure. Add statuses and change the workflow to suit your team structure. For instance if you want to show testing progress separate to dev progress, add a column. You can also switch on an indicator to help identify slow moving issues.20 мая 2019 г.
How do I change notification settings in Jira?
To change your notification preferences:
- Go to your avatar (the ‘Profile’ menu) at the top of the page and choose Profile.
- Click Notifications, then Edit notification preferences, on the right.
- Choose an option from How would you like Bamboo to send you notifications. …
- Choose an Email format option.
- Click Save.
24 мая 2016 г.
How do I change a Jira board filter?
Go to your board, then select more ( ) in the top right corner > Board settings. Edit the Kanban board sub-filter field and enter a JQL query. For information on JQL syntax, see JQL.
How do I change the visibility of a board in Jira?
To change the visibility of your board to All Users:
- Click on the … …
- The configuration for the board will be shown, notice the red padlocks shown under Filter Shares. …
- The edit current filter screen will now be displayed, beside the Add Shares ensure that Everyone is selected in the drop down box, before clicking Add.
Where are Jira board settings?
If you’re a board administrator or a Jira administrator, you can change the administrators of a board. See Permissions overview for more information. Go to your board, then select more ( ) > Board settings.
What are the dots in Jira?
If you are running a JIRA Kanban board and you see these small grey dots at the bottom of the card and wondered what they are for, they indicate how long the issue has been in that particular column.
How do I send an email in Jira?
Sending a Test Email from JIRA
- Go to Administration > System > Mail and choose the Outgoing Mail tab in the left side of the page.
- Click the ‘Send a Test Email’ link in the Operations column.
- For debugging it might be helpful to check the ‘SMTP Logging’.
- Hit Send button.
How do I send automated emails in Jira?
Automation: Send Email
- Add the manager into Service Desk Team role (through Project settings > Users and roles).
- Use “Add comment” THEN action, then do @ mention to the manager in the comment text. Make the comment internal so the customer won’t see it.
- Once the rule triggers and the comment added, manager will receive an email.
How do I view all issues in Jira?
First, you need to be a JIRA admin.
- Add a new project role. Project roles are universal so they will be available in all projects. …
- go to the notification scheme and add the role ‘watch all’ to the notification you want.
- the project leads can now add users to the ‘watch all’ role.
How do I manage filters in Jira?
Configuring filters in Jira. To access your filters, navigate to Issues > Manage Filters. From there, you can edit your filter’s details as well as work on filters that other users have shared with you. Users can also Manage Viewers and Editors and Manage Subscriptions for their filters.
How do I create a saved filter in Jira?
Saving a search as a filter
- Define and run your search.
- Click the Save as link above the search results. The Save Filter dialog is displayed.
- Enter a name for the new filter and click Submit. Your filter is created.
What is JQL in Jira?
JQL stands for Jira Query Language and is the most powerful and flexible way to search for your issues in Jira. JQL is for everyone: developers, testers, agile project managers, and business users.
How do I share a board in Jira?
how to configure or add user to board
- Click in the Users or groups textbox. Type in the user’s first initial and last name. Jira will display a list of matches. Click the correct user.
- For Role, scroll down and click Users.
- Click the Add button.