Where are Jira reports?
To access reports in JIRA, the user should go to Project → choose Specific project. The following screenshot shows how to navigate to a specific project. Click on the Reports icon on the left side of the page.
Where is my field in Jira?
When creating an issue there is a ‘configure fields’ option in the upper right hand corner. It pops up a window that displays ‘all fields’ for your screen scheme or you can do ‘customize’ to hide some of the fields. However, the screen will not scroll thru or show all fields.
Where is the Jira icon?
You can find these icons under <JIRA_INSTALL>/ atlassian-jira/images/icons directory.
What is average age report in Jira?
Report: Average Age Report
Shows the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter. This helps you see whether your backlog is being kept up to date.
How do I see all issues in Jira?
Open the project issue navigator
- Choose Projects and select a starred or recent project, or choose View all projects and select a project.
- From your project’s sidebar, select Issues and filters.
- Select an issue filter, like All issues to view all issues in the project.
- Select an issue from the list to open it.
How do I create an avatar in Jira?
- Click profile icon available right top corner of the header bar.
- Click Profile.
- Click on your profile.
- Choose your preferred avatar and save.
How do I change priority icons in Jira?
- Upload your custom icon as an attachment to any Jira Issue and right click on the image and copy the image URL.
- Click Jira Settings > Issues > Priorities.
- Click the ‘Edit’ link next to the desired priority.
- Paste the copied URL into the Icon URL field.
- Click the Update button.
How do I change the project icon in Jira?
Go to “project settings” page and click on “details” and then click on “select image”, there you can change the project logo (avatar).
What can be performed with Jira search?
JIRA has powerful and very efficient search functionalities. A user can search issues across Projects, Versions and Components using various search types. JIRA allows saving the search criteria to utilize next time as filters; even these filters can be shared by others as well.
What are the three types of reports in Jira?
Types of Reports in Jira
- Time tracking reports.
- Scrum project reports.
- Kanban project reports.
- Pie Chart Reports.
- Created vs. resolved issue reports.
- Version workload reports.
- Version time tracking reports.
How do you explain Jira in interview?
JIRA Interview Questions And Answers
- Able to track project progress from time to time.
- JIRA use-cases include project management, feature implementation, bug tracking, etc.
- Work-flow can be easily customized as per our requirement.