You can create a personal dashboard and add gadgets to keep track of assignments and issues you’re working on. Dashboards are designed to display gadgets that help you organize your projects, assignments, and achievements in different charts. To see all your dashboards: Choose the Jira icon ( or ) > Dashboards.
How do I manage my Jira dashboard?
Add a gadget to a custom dashboard
- Choose Dashboards > View all dashboards.
- Select the dashboard you want to edit.
- Click Add gadget. To view all available gadgets, click Load all gadgets.
- Click Add gadget for the gadget you want to add.
How do I create a dashboard in Jira?
A Jira Dashboard
- From your project in Jira click Dashboards and View all Dashboards.
- In the top right you can click on Create dashboard.
- Fill in the name.
- Start from a blank dashboard.
- For Shared with select Public and click Add.
- Click Create.
What is a JIRA gadget?
Gadgets display summaries of team progress, reports, and other data from Jira projects and issues a dashboard. You can customize gadgets to display project and issue details relevant to particular users. You can see the list of gadgets here.
How do I give access to dashboard in Jira?
how to give dashboard access to group in JIRA
- open the dashboard.
- from tools drop down list, select “share dashboard”
- from Add Shares options, select Group.
- choose the specific group and click the “+Add” button.
31 мая 2016 г.
How do I change the dashboard in Jira?
Share and edit your dashboard
- Choose the Jira icon ( or ) > Dashboards.
- Choose your dashboard in the sidebar and click more (•••) > Edit dashboard.
- Edit the settings and choose Update.
Can we create workflow using Jira?
Open Jira. Click Issues, and then click Workflows. To create a new workflow, click the Add workflow button. Type in a name and add a workflow description.
How do I create a dashboard?
Create and Format Charts
- In your Dashboard sheet, click Insert and select the kind of chart you’d like to make. …
- Right-click on the chart and click Select Data.
- Click Add in Legend Entries (Series).
- In the Series name field, click the title of the column you want to add on the Raw Data sheet.
What is Jira Workflow?
A Jira workflow is a set of statuses and transitions that an issue moves through during its lifecycle, and typically represents a process within your organization. … You need to log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission to access and manage workflows.
How do you explain Jira in interview?
JIRA Interview Questions And Answers
- Able to track project progress from time to time.
- JIRA use-cases include project management, feature implementation, bug tracking, etc.
- Work-flow can be easily customized as per our requirement.
How do I add a gadget in Jira?
If you don’t already have a dashboard, select Manage Dashboards from the dropdown, then Create new dashboard. Once your dashboard is created, on the dashboard, select Add Gadget. Use the gadget wizard to choose the gadgets you want to add. You can see a list of these gadgets in Gadgets for Jira applications.
What is rich filter in Jira?
The Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards app provides new gadgets (Rich Filter Gadgets) which allow the users to build highly interactive and personalized Jira dashboards. … All these features completely redefine the experience related to the use of Jira dashboards.
How do I change the owner of a JIRA dashboard?
Follow this process to change Jira dashboard and filter owners:
- Jira Administration > System.
- Shared Items > Shared filters / Shared dashboards.
- Search by Dashboard or Filter name and/or owner.
- Select admin gear at right > Change Owner.
- Change Owner: Name of Dashboard > select new owner.
- Select “Change owner” button.
How do I save a dashboard in Jira?
button beside the relevant gadget and then click the ‘Edit’ option from the popup menu. (This will display the dashboard page similar to the one that is seen immediately after adding a gadget). After making the desired changes click on the ‘Save’ button.
How do I share my dashboard?
To share a Dashboard with the current view:
- View the Dashboard you want to share.
- Click Share > Share Object.