A Jira Event is a message that an issue sends to all Jira background processes when a change on the issue is performed. Event, once fired, can be processed by multiple background processes (called listeners) such as email sending listener or the SLA listener.
What are releases in Jira?
In Jira Software, each release is called a version. There are two ways to create versions in your project.
Enable releases and versions for your next-gen project
- Navigate to your next-gen software project.
- Go to Project Settings > Features.
- Enable or disable the Releases and versions feature.
14 мая 2020 г.
What is generic event in Jira?
Use the ‘Fire an event that can be processed by the listeners’ post function to fire the ‘Generic Event’, which is a built-in JIRA Service Desk event that can be used to trigger the sending of email notifications after a particular transition is executed.
What are the 5 steps of workflow in Jira?
What are Jira Workflows?
- Creating an Issue, to reflect a new task. This will have a “To Do” status.
- Marking it as “in progress” once work is begun.
- Then, when the task is finished, you can mark it as being “Done”. And you’ve already gone from one end of the workflow to the other.
How do I see activity in Jira?
This is really frustrating!!
- Click on the Jira icon at the top left.
- Click on Dashboards. The Default Dashboard is where you’re likely going to land.
- Assuming the Default Dashboard hasn’t changed, there is an “Activity Stream” gadget on that dashboard. …
- This will show you work logs, issue transitions, comments, etc.
How do I use Jira releases?
Release your version in Jira Software
- Go to the project that your version is in, and then click Releases > your desired version.
- On the version page, click the Release button.
- The release dialog will be displayed.
- Enter the details for the release, then click the Release button.
How do I deploy Jira?
Install a Jira application
- Download Jira. Download the installer for your operating system:
- Run the installer.
- Choose set up method. Choose I’ll set it up myself.
- Connect to your database. …
- Set application properties. …
- Enter your license. …
- Create your administrator account. …
- Set up email notifications.
What is Jira Workflow?
A Jira workflow is a set of statuses and transitions that an issue moves through during its lifecycle, and typically represents a process within your organization. … You need to log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission to access and manage workflows.
What is status in Jira?
In JIRA, workflow is used to track the lifecycle of an Issue. Workflow is a record of statuses and transitions of an issue during its lifecycle. A status represents the stage of an issue at a particular point. An issue can be in only one status at a given point of time like Opened, To Do, Done, Closed, Assigned, etc.
What is activity stream in Jira?
An activity stream is a list of events, displayed to a user in an attractive and interactive interface. They are usually recent activities by the current user and other people using the same social site(s) or system(s). An example is the Activity Stream gadget used on JIRA dashboards.
How do I view Jira history?
To view history in JIRA, the user should follow the steps given below.
- Go to View Issue Page to see change history.
- Scroll down to Activity section.
- Click on History tab.
Which of the following is used to create sprints in Jira?
Go to the backlog of your Scrum project. You will see the Create sprint button at the top of your backlog. Click on it, and you will be transported to the screen for creating a new sprint. Remember that you can create more than one sprint at the same time.