How do I manage my Jira dashboard?
Your dashboard is the main display you see when you log in to Jira.
Only Jira admins can customize the system dashboard.
- Choose Dashboards > Create dashboard.
- Name your dashboard and add a description so your team knows when to use it.
- Fill out the remaining fields and click Save.
How do I change the owner of a JIRA dashboard?
Follow this process to change Jira dashboard and filter owners:
- Jira Administration > System.
- Shared Items > Shared filters / Shared dashboards.
- Search by Dashboard or Filter name and/or owner.
- Select admin gear at right > Change Owner.
- Change Owner: Name of Dashboard > select new owner.
- Select “Change owner” button.
Can you export a JIRA dashboard?
Exporting a Jira Dashboard to PDF
If desired, use the standard Jira Edit Layout button to select the column layout. Use the mouse to rearrange the Dataplane gadgets as you wish. From the dashboard page, select Tools » Export Dataplane Reports to PDF.
How do I create a defect dashboard in Jira?
Create your dashboard
- From your project in Jira click Dashboards and View all Dashboards.
- In the top right you can click on Create dashboard.
- Fill in the name.
- Start from a blank dashboard.
- For Shared with select Public and click Add.
- Click Create.
What is the purpose of Jira dashboard?
A Jira dashboard is the main display you see when you open Jira. A dashboard shows apps and gadgets that provide different types of information to aid you and your team members as you organize and track a project’s development.
How do I add gadgets in JIRA dashboard?
Follow these steps to add a gadget to a dashboard:
- Go to the dashboard by selecting the Dashboards link in the navigation bar.
- On the dashboard, Click Add Gadget.
- Use the gadget wizard to choose the gadgets you want to add. You can see a list of these gadgets in Using dashboard gadgets.
How do I change the owner of a Salesforce dashboard?
Choose a Running User in Salesforce Classic
- Edit a dashboard.
- Click the. …
- Choose a running user setting. …
- Optionally, select Let authorized users change running user to enable those with permission to change the running user on the dashboard view page. …
- Click OK.
- In the View dashboard as field, enter a running user.
- Save your dashboard.
How do I share a dashboard in Jira?
You can share a dashboard with: Group—A group of Jira users.
Search for a shared dashboard
- Choose > System.
- Select Shared Dashboards to open the Search Shared Dashboards page.
- Enter your search criteria into the search field and click the Search button.
How do I edit filters in Jira dashboard?
Editing a board’s filter
- Click Projects, then select the relevant project.
- Select more ( ) in the top right corner > Board settings.
- In the General tab: To change the filter’s JQL query, click Edit Filter Query. To change the filter’s name, description, or shares, click Edit Filter Shares.
How do I export a dashboard?
To export a dashboard
- To export the dashboard to a PDF file, from the File menu, select Export to PDF. The dashboard is exported and displayed in a browser window.
- To export the dashboard as a MicroStrategy dashboard file, from the File menu, select Download Dashboard. Select whether to save or open the dashboard.
How do I export backlog from Jira to excel?
You can use Shift + Left click on the first issue followed by Left click on the last issue in the backlog-screen and than right click to export to Excel or other possibillities.
How do I export from Jira to excel?
Here’s how you can do it:
- Stop your Jira instance.
- Enter the jira-home> directory and find the jira-config. properties file. If your Jira installation is new, you might not see it. …
- Now it’s time to edit the file and add a parameter in a new line: jira. export. excel. …
- Save the configuration file. Close it.
- Restart Jira.
How do I create a dashboard in Jira Service Desk?
Create a dashboard
Only Jira admins can customize the system dashboard. Choose Dashboards > Create dashboard. Name your dashboard and add a description so your team knows when to use it. Fill out the remaining fields and click Save.
What is Jira Workflow?
A Jira workflow is a set of statuses and transitions that an issue moves through during its lifecycle, and typically represents a process within your organization. … You need to log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission to access and manage workflows.