How do I manage filters in Jira?
Configuring filters in Jira. To access your filters, navigate to Issues > Manage Filters. From there, you can edit your filter’s details as well as work on filters that other users have shared with you. Users can also Manage Viewers and Editors and Manage Subscriptions for their filters.
How do I add a filter to Jira dashboard?
Create a Rich Filter
- Open the Issues menu at the top of the screen and select the Manage rich filters option.
- Click on the Create Rich Filter button at the top-right of your screen to open the Create Rich Filter dialog box.
- Fill the two mandatory fields: Enter a name for your Rich Filter. …
- Click the Create button.
What is a Jira filter?
A filter is a saved issue search. Jira users can search for issues using different criteria in basic or advanced search, and then save their results as a filter, becoming the filter’s owner. … If the filter is private, only the owner and Jira admin can view and modify it.
How do I create a JQL filter in Jira?
Query results can be saved and used as filters and views across Jira (including boards).
- In the top navigation bar, select Filters.
- Select Advanced issue search. ( …
- Use quick filters for basic search or switch to JQL for advanced search.
How do I change the owner of a filter in Jira?
Changing Jira Dashboard and Filter Owners
- Jira Administration > System.
- Shared Items > Shared filters / Shared dashboards.
- Search by Dashboard or Filter name and/or owner.
- Select admin gear at right > Change Owner.
- Change Owner: Name of Dashboard > select new owner.
- Select “Change owner” button.
- The Owner is now changed.
What is average age report in Jira?
Report: Average Age Report
Shows the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter. This helps you see whether your backlog is being kept up to date.
What is a rich filter in Jira?
The Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards app provides new gadgets (Rich Filter Gadgets) which allow the users to build highly interactive and personalized Jira dashboards. … All these features completely redefine the experience related to the use of Jira dashboards.
How do I customize my dashboard in Jira?
You can edit the details for your dashboard, and restrict or share with other users according to the permissions that are set.
- Choose the Jira icon ( or ) > Dashboards.
- Choose your dashboard in the sidebar and click more (•••) > Edit dashboard.
- Edit the settings and choose Update.
How do I run a query in Jira?
- Choose Filters in the navigation bar.
- Select Advanced issue search. If basic search is shown instead of advanced search, click Advanced (next to the icon). …
- Enter your JQL query. As you type, Jira will offer a list of “auto-complete” suggestions based on the context of your query. …
- Press Enter or click to run your query.
What is Jira Workflow?
A Jira workflow is a set of statuses and transitions that an issue moves through during its lifecycle, and typically represents a process within your organization. … You need to log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission to access and manage workflows.
How do I subscribe to a filter in Jira?
Run the filter that you want to subscribe to, then click Details (next to filter name). Fill in the ‘Filter Subscription form’ and click Subscribe.
How do I delete a saved filter in Jira?
A filter is a saved issue search. Jira users can create and manage their own filters and filter subscriptions.
Deleting a shared filter
- Choose > System.
- Click Shared Filters.
- Search for a filter or scroll through the full list.
- Next to the shared filter, click > Delete filter.
- If you’re happy to proceed, click Delete.
What does != Mean in JQL?
DOES NOT MATCH
How do I create a role in Jira?
Adding a project role
- Choose > System.
- Under SECURITY, select Project roles. The Project Role Browser displays, which contains a list of all the project roles in your Jira site.
- Under Add Project Role at the bottom of the page, enter your desired role’s name and a description.
- Click the Add Project Role button.
How can you modify multiple issues at once?
Edit multiple issues
- Perform a search with the required filters to produce a list of issues.
- Select Tools > Bulk Change.
- Select the issues you’d like to perform the bulk operation on, and select Next.
- Select Edit Issues, and select Next.