With Deep Clone for Jira you can Bulk Clone and move hundreds of issues in one action. No default means through the 0n-Demand infrastructure.
Can you clone a JIRA ticket?
You can use “clone” from the menu options on an issue. There is the functionality built in it is called ‘Clone’ and it can be found under the ‘More’ actions on any issue provided the user has create permissions.
How do I export more than 1000 in Jira?
- Run a search on the issue navigator to get all the issues need to be exported (Example below contains 200k+ issues).
- Export the first 1000 issues using the standard export feature (Export > Excel)
- Open the exported CSV files and manually consolidate them if necessary.
How do I select multiples in Jira?
Shift-click and Ctrl-click work as you would expect them to for selecting multiple items. Click an issue. Then hold shift and click one several rows above or below it, and you’ll be able to drag the whole block into (or out of) a sprint. Hold ctrl-click to select several items that are not batched together.
What is average age report in Jira?
Report: Average Age Report
Shows the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter. This helps you see whether your backlog is being kept up to date.
What is the difference between clone and duplicate?
Clone just lets you select how many copies you want. Eg if you want to duplicate a field (or multiple fields) several times, then just select the field(s) and use clone. It will prompt for how many copies you want, then create that many in one go. Duplicate just does one duplicate of all selected fields at a time.
How do I download all issues in Jira?
Here’s how you can export issues in Jira
- Stop your Jira instance.
- Enter the <jira-home> directory and find the jira-config. properties file. …
- Now it’s time to edit the file and add a parameter in a new line: jira. export. …
- Save the configuration file. Close it.
- Restart Jira.
How do I increase export limit in Jira?
To bypass the default and export more records:
- Perform your search in the UI.
- Copy the URL of the format link you choose in the Export menu:
- Paste this URL into the URL bar of a new browser tab.
- Change the tempMax parameter to the number of issues you want (up to the max limit).
How do I export more than 2000 records in Jira?
- Right-click the URL for export (either “All Fields” or “Current Fields”) and select Copy Link Location. …
- Paste that URL into a different browser tab.
- Append the &pager/start=1000 at the end of the URL string to instruct JIRA to export from index 1001 and above (1000 rows).
How do I bulk delete in Jira?
Delete multiple issues
- Perform a search with the required filters to produce a list of issues.
- Select Tools > Bulk Change.
- Select the issues you’d like to perform the bulk operation on, and select Next.
- Select Delete Issues, and select Next.
- If available, decide whether you’d like to send email notifications.
How do I bulk assign a test case in Jira?
1. The other way to bulk assign test cases is to click on the button at the top left of the interface. A pop-up/modal will appear displaying a range of options to help bulk assign test cases.
How do I bulk assign in Jira?
1 answer. Search for the issues you want to assign to the person, then look to the top right of the issue navigator – on the menu there, there should be a “bulk edit” option (if not, then check Admin -> Global permissions – you have to be in a group nominated in there to be able to use bulk edit).
What is Jira Workflow?
A Jira workflow is a set of statuses and transitions that an issue moves through during its lifecycle, and typically represents a process within your organization. … You need to log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission to access and manage workflows.
How do I run a report in Jira?
To access reports in JIRA, the user should go to Project → choose Specific project. The following screenshot shows how to navigate to a specific project. Click on the Reports icon on the left side of the page. It will display all the reports supported by JIRA.
How do I find issue in Jira?
- Navigate to Issues (in header) > Search for issues. If there are existing search criteria, click the New filter button to reset the search criteria. …
- Enter your JQL query. As you type, Jira will offer a list of “auto-complete” suggestions based on the context of your query. …
- Press Enter or click Search to run your query.