Can you delete Jira issues?
Delete issue in JIRA really is delete. No waste bins, undo, recall, rollback – if you delete an issue, it has passed on. It is no more.
How do I unlink in Jira?
- Go to an issue that contains links, and locate the Issue Links section.
- Hover your mouse over the link you wish to delete, and click the Delete (trashcan) icon that appears.
How do I see user permissions in Jira?
2 answers. Navigate: Jira Icon > Jira settings > Issues > Permission schemes > Permission helper. If you just want to check what users/groups that have access to a specific project then use that project settings.
How do I delete Jira history?
You can use these in the scriptrunner plugin. Install in JIRA and then go to script Fragment section of the plugin. Select the update history class/method and put this code.
- Delete comment.
- Clone ticket (history isn’t cloned to the new ticket)
- Remove the original ticket.
How do I delete an issue in JIRA cloud?
Second – it is odd that you cannot delete if you are indeed a jira admin. go to the project > project settings > permissions and look at the Delete permission to ensure the permissions include your role.
How do I delete multiple issues in Jira?
Delete multiple issues
- Perform a search with the required filters to produce a list of issues.
- Select Tools > Bulk Change.
- Select the issues you’d like to perform the bulk operation on, and select Next.
- Select Delete Issues, and select Next.
- If available, decide whether you’d like to send email notifications.
How do I unlink a subtask in Jira?
Sub-task unlinking can be obtained in JIRA in two ways:
- Convert the sub-task to another issue type.
- Move the issue from one parent to another.
How do I know if I am an admin in Jira?
There is an icon in the bottom left corner above the help icon. Click that and select Site Administration. This is the admin area for the site. If you are a Site Admin you should be able to get to it.
How do I view a role in Jira?
On the top right corner click on your avatar and select profile. You will see your Project roles : View project roles. You should be able to see your roles on each project.
How do I know if I am a Jira admin?
2 answers. If you do have the cog, then it’ll either be project admin, or JIRA admin, but you’ll be able to tell from the options.
How do you delete grab activity history?
Your account’s booking history cannot be manually deleted. Old booking records will be automatically deleted once the storage limit is reached. The maximum number of booking records that the App can store is 50 (both recently completed and cancelled bookings).