To access reports in JIRA, the user should go to Project → choose Specific project. The following screenshot shows how to navigate to a specific project. Click on the Reports icon on the left side of the page. It will display all the reports supported by JIRA.
What reports are available in Jira?
Jira Software has a range of reports that you can use to show information about your project, versions, epics, sprints, and issues. The documentation in this section will help you configure and use the reports in Jira Software.
How does Jira version report work?
The Version Report shows your team’s progress towards the completion of a version. The Version Report also shows you the predicted Release Date, based on your team’s average rate of progress (velocity) since the start of the version, and the estimated amount of work remaining.
How do I create a report in Jira?
Create a Status Report
- Choose Create from template in the Confluence header.
- Select Jira report and hit Next.
- Select a Status report and hit Next.
- Enter the information required for the report and hit Create.
How do I see tickets in Jira?
- Go to the menu “Issues”
- Click on the first item “Current Search”
- On the left you will see a list of default Filters.
- Select “My Open Issues” and see the results.
How do I extract a report in Jira?
In your plan, click the Reports tab to display the reports section for your plan. From the switch report menu, select Releases or Scope. If necessary, click and configure the display settings of the report. Click the Export button > select the location where you want to save the CSV file.
What are the three types of reports in Jira?
We can generate following reports in JIRA:
- 1) Average Age Report: It shows that how many issues are pending or unsolved. …
- 2) Issue Created vs. Resolved Issues Report: …
- 3) Pie chart Report: …
- 4) Project Pivot Report: …
- 5) Recently Created issue Report:
How do I use Jira versions?
Step 1: Create a version in Jira Software
- Navigate to your project.
- In the project menu, click on Releases.
- Select the Version name text box, enter a name, and click Add. Version names are typically numeric, for example, 1.0 or 2.1. You could also consider using an internal codename.
What is the latest version of JIRA software?
View all versions
- 8.7. 8.7.1. 09-Feb-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.6. 8.6.1. 08-Jan-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.5. 8.5. 9 (long term support)? 11-Oct-2020. …
- 8.4. 8.4.3. 07-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.3. 8.3.5. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.2. 8.2.6. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.1. 8.1.3. 15-Sep-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.0. 8.0.3. 09-Jul-2019. Release notes.
How do I create a report in Jira Service Desk?
Jira Service Desk tracks requests by time.
To create a report to see your average resolution by issue type:
- From your service desk project, go to Reports.
- Click New report.
- Enter “Resolution by issue type” as the Name.
- Add the following series and click Create:
21 мая 2019 г.
How do I report a bug in Jira?
1. Capturing bugs. Using Jira Software, your team members can capture bugs anywhere in your projects. When a team member identifies a bug, they can create an issue and add all the relevant details – for example, a description of the issue, the level of its severity, the software version, and more.
How do I see all issues in Jira?
Click on “Issues”>”My Open Issues”. You could also add a gadget onto a dashboard called “Assigned to me”.
How do I see done issues in Jira?
To display Done issues in your Backlog view you only need to edit the filter query of the board, as you mentioned that you have done. Once you remove the parameter that is removing the done issues from the board (Resolution = unresolved, status != done) it should be displayed on the board as any other issues.
How can I see resolved issues in Jira?
Click Agile > Manage Boards > Find the board and go to configure > Columns > Then put “Resolved” or “Closed” status in the first column. This will make resolved issues reappear in the backlog!