How do I see all issues in Jira?
Click on “Issues”>”My Open Issues”. You could also add a gadget onto a dashboard called “Assigned to me”.
How do I see linked issues in Jira?
You will find the list of all link types available in your Jira instance there. The functions above can be quite useful if you want to list the issues that are linked to a specific issue.
- Administration ( ) > Issues.
- Under Issue Features section, choose Issue Linking.
- Use the Name column to get the Link Type.
How do I search for an issue in Jira?
- Navigate to Issues (in header) > Search for issues. If there are existing search criteria, click the New filter button to reset the search criteria. …
- Enter your JQL query. As you type, Jira will offer a list of “auto-complete” suggestions based on the context of your query. …
- Press Enter or click Search to run your query.
How can I see reopened issues in Jira?
@kunal kandpalIt depends what status you have defined as re-open normally you can Just type the JQL query on search issues box if you have the re-open status for reopened issues in your workflow. status = reopen then click search for issues button.
What is JQL in Jira?
JQL stands for Jira Query Language and is the most powerful and flexible way to search for your issues in Jira. JQL is for everyone: developers, testers, agile project managers, and business users.
What are Jira issues?
In Jira, teams use issues to track individual pieces of work that must be completed. Depending on how your team uses Jira, an issue could represent a project task, a helpdesk ticket, a leave request form, etc. In Jira Software, issues typically represent things like big features, user requirements, and software bugs.
What are linked issues in Jira?
Issue linking allows you to create an association between two existing issues on either the same or different Jira servers. For example: An issue may relate to another. An issue may duplicate another.
How do I export linked issues in Jira?
When exporting JIRA search results to csv linked issues column does not appear
- Navigate to Search issues.
- Add column “Linked Issues”
- Search for something (that results in Linked Issues in some of the results)
- Export to csv with “current fields”. …
- Export to HTML report “current fields”.
How do I run a JQL query in Jira?
Query results can be saved and used as filters and views across Jira (including boards).
- In the top navigation bar, select Filters.
- Select Advanced issue search. ( …
- Use quick filters for basic search or switch to JQL for advanced search.
What can be performed with Jira search?
JIRA has powerful and very efficient search functionalities. A user can search issues across Projects, Versions and Components using various search types. JIRA allows saving the search criteria to utilize next time as filters; even these filters can be shared by others as well.
What is average age report in Jira?
Report: Average Age Report
Shows the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter. This helps you see whether your backlog is being kept up to date.
How do I create a search query in Jira?
This blog is intended to be a tutorial for those who have no experience with database queries as well as those who want faster access to information in JIRA.
Search JIRA like a boss with JQL
- Click Issues > Search for issue.
- Click Edit (If you have a search in progress)
- Click Advanced Searching.