What are rich filters in Jira?
The Rich Filter Gadgets bring a lot of new functionality to the Jira dashboards: dynamically change the data displayed by the dashboard, highlight and color-code issues, define and display computed fields, build statistics based on issue fields and/or user defined criteria, define and display multiple personalized …
How do I filter in Jira?
Creating Filters in Jira
In order to create a filter, go to Issues > Search for Issues to define your search. Make sure to execute it to confirm that the syntax is correct. Finally, click Save as and choose a name for your new filter. That’s all there is to it!
How do I use quick filters in Jira?
Editing Quick Filters
- Go to the desired board, then click Board > Configure.
- Click the Quick Filters tab.
- Edit the Quick Filters, as described below and in the screenshot (below). Add a new Quick Filter. In the blue area, type the Name, JQL, and a Description (optional), then click the Add button.
What is Jira filter subscription?
A subscription provides you with a periodic notification for all issues returned by the search. If you want to be notified when a particular issue changes, you should watch the issue instead. Email. Your search must be saved as a filter, if you want to create an email subscription for it.
How do I create a Smart Filter in Jira?
Click on the Add Smart Filter button at the top-right of the page. Insert a name, select at least one tag type and click on Create button. Select a color and/or insert a label (depending on which Tag Types you have selected for your smart filter), insert a JQL for the clause and click the Add button.
How do I create a dashboard in Jira?
A Jira Dashboard
- From your project in Jira click Dashboards and View all Dashboards.
- In the top right you can click on Create dashboard.
- Fill in the name.
- Start from a blank dashboard.
- For Shared with select Public and click Add.
- Click Create.
What is JQL filter in Jira?
JQL stands for Jira Query Language and is the most powerful and flexible way to search for your issues in Jira. JQL is for everyone: developers, testers, agile project managers, and business users.
How do I create a public filter in Jira?
Choose the Jira icon > Filters > View all filters. Find the filter and choose actions ( ) > Edit. Click the X icon next to “Public” and click Save.
How do I change a filter name in Jira?
Editing a board’s filter
- Click Projects, then select the relevant project.
- Select more ( ) in the top right corner > Board settings.
- In the General tab: To change the filter’s JQL query, click Edit Filter Query. To change the filter’s name, description, or shares, click Edit Filter Shares.
How do you explain Jira in interview?
JIRA Interview Questions And Answers
- Able to track project progress from time to time.
- JIRA use-cases include project management, feature implementation, bug tracking, etc.
- Work-flow can be easily customized as per our requirement.
How do you put filters on a Kanban board?
- goto Administer Project.
- click on Versions.
- create for each milestone one version.
- go back to the Kanban board.
- configure the board.
- click on Quick-Filters.
- add per milestone one filter with this JQL: fixedVersion = “milestone x”
- you are done.
What are Swimlanes in Jira?
The Atlassian Community is here for you. A swimlane is a horizontal categorization of issues in the Active sprints of a Scrum board, or on a Kanban board. You could use swimlanes to help you distinguish tasks from different workstreams, users, application areas, etc.29 мая 2018 г.
How do I manage subscriptions in Jira?
- Login to Jira Site.
- Bring up list of filters you are watching.
- Click on Filter in question you no longer wish to receive emails from.
- To right of Filter name are two choices – Save As and Details.
- Click on Details link.
- Bottom of Details dropdown is Subscription – Click Manage Subscriptions.
How do I create a jira subscription?
Under Issues > Manage filters, you can search for your filter. Once you find it, click Manage subscriptions out to the right, then Add subscription. You’ll see a popover where you can customize your email subscription.
How do I follow a project in Jira?
First, you need to be a JIRA admin.
- Add a new project role. Project roles are universal so they will be available in all projects. …
- go to the notification scheme and add the role ‘watch all’ to the notification you want.
- the project leads can now add users to the ‘watch all’ role.