Edit the jira-application. properties file and set the value of the ‘ jira. home ‘ property to the desired location for your JIRA home directory (this location should be something different than the application directory, or you may run into problems later).
How do I change my default homepage in Jira?
Take a look at Set your site homepage:
- Go to > Site administration (or. > User management if you’re not using the new Jira experience yet)
- Choose Application access in the left panel.
- Hit the User defaults button at the top-right of the page.
- Pick the default application under the Homepage heading.
- Hit Set defaults.
What is JIRA home directory?
The Jira home directory contains key data that help define how Jira works. This document outlines the purpose of the various files and subdirectories within the Jira home directory. … C:Program FilesAtlassianApplication DataJIRA (on Windows) or. /var/atlassian/application-data/JIRA (on Linux)
How do I set a default project in Jira?
If not, create one first then go to Dashboards > Manage Dashboards. You should see a “star” shaped checkbox next to each Dashboard name indicating whether or not it is a “favorite.” Uncheck each star except for the one you want as the default and voilà! it is now the default project when you open Jira.
How do I configure Jira?
How to enable Jira Software features
- Choose > Products.
- In the Jira Software section, click Jira Software configuration.
- Click the checkboxes for the features you want to enable.
How do I change the dashboard in Jira?
When users log in to Jira Cloud applications for the first time, they see the default dashboard.
How to edit the layout of the default system dashboard
- Choose > System.
- In the User interface section, click System dashboard.
- Click Edit Layout.
- Select a layout for your default system dashboard.
Which project board is used by teams that plan their work in Sprint?
Where is Jira database configuration?
Locate the dbconfig. xml file at the root of your JIRA home directory, the default locations are: C:Program FilesAtlassianApplication DataJIRA (on Windows) or. /var/atlassian/application-data/jira (on Linux)
Where is Jira installed?
If it’s running though, just look at the system information page under the admin section, it will tell you <jira install> amongst other things. I found it. It’s where the default install placed it.
How do I view Jira logs?
How to access JIRA Server Logs
- Go to the directory where you have installed JIRA on your server. …
- For UNIX server : If the directory name is JIRA. …
- For Windows server : You can access logs from C:Program FilesAtlassianJIRAlogscatalina<Date>.log and C:Program FilesAtlassianApplication DataJIRAlogatlassian-jira.log.
How do I manage projects in jira?
How to Use Jira for Project Management
- In Jira, under Projects, click Create Project.
- Select the type of project you want. …
- Jira displays the default workflow and issues available with the selection. …
- Type a name for the project.
Can you write test cases in Jira?
While JIRA wasn’t designed to serve as a Test Case Management, it can be configured to support test case management in a couple of different ways. The JIRA platform is, at its core, our workflow engine that allows you to track issues or tasks through a predefined, highly customizable workflow.21 мая 2020 г.
How do I start working in Jira?
Getting started with Jira tutorial: 6 basic steps
- Step 1 – Create a project. In the top-left corner, click the Jira home icon ( , , , ). …
- Step 2 – Pick a template. …
- Step 3 – Set up your columns. …
- Step 4 – Create an issue. …
- Step 5 – Invite your team. …
- Step 6 – Move work forward.