But If you are a Jira administrator, you can navigate to the System Gear icon in the top right of the screen -> User Management -> Groups for Jira Server. If you’re on Jira Cloud it’s a similar location Gear/Cog Icon -> User management. From here you can look at specific groups and see what users are members here.
How do I find users in Jira?
- Click the Comment button on any Jira ticket to start composing a comment.
- Type the “@” symbol then start typing the name of the user for whom you want to know the username.
- Select the desired person from the list.
How do I see activity in Jira?
Extending on this answer for 2019 and for Jira Cloud…
- Click on the Jira icon at the top left.
- Click on Dashboards. …
- Assuming the Default Dashboard hasn’t changed, there is an “Activity Stream” gadget on that dashboard. …
- This will show you work logs, issue transitions, comments, etc.
How do I view groups in Jira?
The Group Browser in Jira allows you to view, create, and edit groups, while also allowing you to modify members, and view group permissions and settings. To view the group browser: Choose Administration ( ) > User Management. Select Groups to open the Group Browser.
How do I see all workflows in Jira?
Go to your project and click Project settings. Click Workflows. You’ll see which workflow scheme the project currently uses. Click Switch Scheme and select the relevant workflow scheme from the Scheme list.
How do I view Jira history?
To view history in JIRA, the user should follow the steps given below.
- Go to View Issue Page to see change history.
- Scroll down to Activity section.
- Click on History tab.
What is activity stream in Jira?
An activity stream is a list of events, displayed to a user in an attractive and interactive interface. They are usually recent activities by the current user and other people using the same social site(s) or system(s). An example is the Activity Stream gadget used on JIRA dashboards.
How do I add a group in Jira?
The best way to give a user access to specific Jira functions is to add a user to a predefined user group. To add a user to a group: Select Administration ( ) > User Management to view the user list. Find the user in the user list using the filter form at the top of the page.
What is application access in Jira?
Users need to belong to a group to access Jira applications. Administrators can assign access to groups through the Application access page. … For example, when Jira Software is installed, it automatically creates the jira-software-user group in Jira, and assigns it as the default group for the Jira Software application.
How do I create a group in Confluence?
Create a new group
- Go to > User management.
- Choose Groups in the sidebar.
- Choose the Create group button (if you’re using Confluence Server, choose Add Group)
- Enter a group name, for example ‘project-team’
- Choose Create group.
- Choose Add to add members to the group.
How do I view workflows?
Point to the document or item that is involved in the workflow, click the arrow that appears, and then click Workflows. Under Running Workflows, click the name of the workflow for which you want to view the status. On the Workflow Status page, view the information about the workflow.