Just use the Insert Jira Issue dialog. You can find it in the Insert menu or use the keyboard shortcut, ‘command/control + shift + j’. Tip: Paste Jira filter URLs directly into the search box. Confluence will convert the URL to JQL on-the-fly.
How do I see Jira releases in Confluence?
- Go to releases.
- Click to view said release.
- Click on issues in the release and more details of each JIRA will display.
- Click to view issues in navigator (top right above this new display)
- You’ll land on search screen with JQL pre-filled.
- Copy the JQL that displays in search bar.
How do I use status in Confluence?
To add the Status macro to a page:
- From the editor toolbar, choose Insert > Other Macros.
- Choose Status from the Confluence content category.
- Enter a status and choose a color.
- Choose Insert.
20 мая 2020 г.
How do I use Jira in Confluence?
To create an issue in the editor:
- In the editor choose Insert > Jira Issue > Create new issue.
- Enter your server (if you have multiple Jira sites connected to Confluence), project, issue type, summary, and description.
- Choose Insert.
How do I see activity in Jira?
This is really frustrating!!
- Click on the Jira icon at the top left.
- Click on Dashboards. The Default Dashboard is where you’re likely going to land.
- Assuming the Default Dashboard hasn’t changed, there is an “Activity Stream” gadget on that dashboard. …
- This will show you work logs, issue transitions, comments, etc.
How do I create a release note in Confluence?
To create release notes for a version in your project:
- Go to your project and click Project settings.
- Select Versions in the project sidebar. …
- Select the Version whose release notes you wish to generate by clicking on it’s name in the list.
- Click Release Notes.
How do I add a drop down list in Confluence?
This is what I made it work:
- Add the table.
- Insert the Expand macro.
- On the page in Edit mode, click on the Task List icon in the Toolbar (the one with the ticks).
- Add three of those and label them High, Medium, Low.
- Save the page.
- Now Click on ‘Click here to expand’.
- Select whichever tick box is appropriate.
How do I create a project dashboard in Confluence?
To create a project portfolio dashboard, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Create individual status reports. Step 1.1 Create a table in Confluence and format using the heading column icon. …
- Step 2 Create the Portfolio Page. …
- Step 3 Review the completed Dashboard. …
- 43 comments.
How do I create a macro in Confluence?
To create a user macro:
- Go to the Confluence Administration Console.
- Select ‘User Macros’.
- Enter the macro metadata and input data as prompted. See the administrator’s guide to writing user macros .
What’s the difference between Jira and Confluence?
While Jira is great at helping your team plan and track all the work that goes into your software, Confluence gives you a single place to organize all of this additional content that’s created along the way. Confluence eliminates the need to store documentation in multiple places like shared drives or file folders.
Can I link Jira dashboard to Confluence?
Choose the cog icon , then choose General Configuration under Confluence Administration. Choose Application Links in the left-hand panel. The Application Links configuration page appears and lists any links you already have set up. Enter the URL of the JIRA instance you want to link to, then create the new link.
Does Jira come with Confluence?
76% of Jira Software customers who have added Confluence said it helped ease communication between development teams and non-technical stakeholders.
How do I view Jira history?
To view history in JIRA, the user should follow the steps given below.
- Go to View Issue Page to see change history.
- Scroll down to Activity section.
- Click on History tab.
What is activity stream in Jira?
An activity stream is a list of events, displayed to a user in an attractive and interactive interface. They are usually recent activities by the current user and other people using the same social site(s) or system(s). An example is the Activity Stream gadget used on JIRA dashboards.
Which of the following is used to create sprints in Jira?
Go to the backlog of your Scrum project. You will see the Create sprint button at the top of your backlog. Click on it, and you will be transported to the screen for creating a new sprint. Remember that you can create more than one sprint at the same time.