How do I view all issues in Jira?
First, you need to be a JIRA admin.
- Add a new project role. Project roles are universal so they will be available in all projects. …
- go to the notification scheme and add the role ‘watch all’ to the notification you want.
- the project leads can now add users to the ‘watch all’ role.
How do I see linked issues in Jira?
You will find the list of all link types available in your Jira instance there. The functions above can be quite useful if you want to list the issues that are linked to a specific issue.
- Administration ( ) > Issues.
- Under Issue Features section, choose Issue Linking.
- Use the Name column to get the Link Type.
How do I search for an issue in Jira?
- Navigate to Issues (in header) > Search for issues. If there are existing search criteria, click the New filter button to reset the search criteria. …
- Enter your JQL query. As you type, Jira will offer a list of “auto-complete” suggestions based on the context of your query. …
- Press Enter or click Search to run your query.
How can I see reopened issues in Jira?
@kunal kandpalIt depends what status you have defined as re-open normally you can Just type the JQL query on search issues box if you have the re-open status for reopened issues in your workflow. status = reopen then click search for issues button.
How do I set up alerts in Jira?
Select > Issues. Select Notification schemes to open the notification schemes page, which lists all the current notification schemes in your Jira installation. Locate the notification scheme of interest and click its linked name to open the Edit Notifications page for that notification scheme.
How do I stop watching a project in Jira?
If you have “bulk edit” permission (it’s a global permission), then you can run a filter for “project = X” (or even “I am a watcher” or whatever else), bulk edit the results and remove yourself as a watcher from everything.
What are linked issues in Jira?
Issue linking allows you to create an association between two existing issues on either the same or different Jira servers. For example: An issue may relate to another. An issue may duplicate another.
How do I export linked issues in Jira?
When exporting JIRA search results to csv linked issues column does not appear
- Navigate to Search issues.
- Add column “Linked Issues”
- Search for something (that results in Linked Issues in some of the results)
- Export to csv with “current fields”. …
- Export to HTML report “current fields”.
How do I run a JQL query in Jira?
Query results can be saved and used as filters and views across Jira (including boards).
- In the top navigation bar, select Filters.
- Select Advanced issue search. ( …
- Use quick filters for basic search or switch to JQL for advanced search.
What is average age report in Jira?
Report: Average Age Report
Shows the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter. This helps you see whether your backlog is being kept up to date.
What can be performed with Jira search?
JIRA has powerful and very efficient search functionalities. A user can search issues across Projects, Versions and Components using various search types. JIRA allows saving the search criteria to utilize next time as filters; even these filters can be shared by others as well.