You can use the ‘ labelText: ‘ prefix to search specifically for content that has a specific label. For example, if you’re looking for pages with the label ‘chocolate’, type labelText:chocolate into the search field in the Confluence header. For more examples of searching by label, see Confluence Search Syntax.
How do I search for text in Jira?
Text searches can be done in the advanced search when the CONTAINS (~) operator is used, e.g. summary~”windows*” . It can also be done in quick search and basic search when searching on supported fields. Acknowledgments: Jira uses Apache Lucene for text indexing, which provides a rich query language.
How do I add multiple labels in Jira?
You can add multiple labels by typing them in, separated by spaces. This also means your labels cannot contain spaces. In order to create multiple-word labels, you should use hyphens or underscores.
How do I change labels in Jira?
search for issues with your particular label. bulk edit -> select all -> edit issues -> change labels -> add to existing. Add the new label. go back to your search and bulk edit again (at this point, both the new and old labels should be present)
How do I add labels in Jira?
Label an attachment
- Do either of the following: Go to the page that contains the attachment and choose Go to > Attachments. …
- Choose the Edit label icon beside the list of labels and type in a new label (existing labels are suggested as you type)
- Choose Add.
How do I show labels in Jira backlog?
5 answers. Go to Configure board, Card layout, and select Labels under Backlog – > Field Name.
How do I search for a bug in Jira?
- Navigate to Issues (in header) > Search for issues. If there are existing search criteria, click the New filter button to reset the search criteria. …
- Enter your JQL query. As you type, Jira will offer a list of “auto-complete” suggestions based on the context of your query. …
- Press Enter or click Search to run your query.
What can be performed with Jira search?
JIRA has powerful and very efficient search functionalities. A user can search issues across Projects, Versions and Components using various search types. JIRA allows saving the search criteria to utilize next time as filters; even these filters can be shared by others as well.
How do I create a search query in Jira?
To try out JQL in your JIRA instance, you can:
- Click Issues > Search for issue.
- Click Edit (If you have a search in progress)
- Click Advanced Searching.
What is the difference between component and label in Jira?
Components are defined by project admins. Labels are more open and people-focussed, across projects. Anyone can add a label to an issue they can edit, and that label does not have to be from a pre-defined list.
What are the three types of reports in Jira?
Types of Reports in Jira
- Time tracking reports.
- Scrum project reports.
- Kanban project reports.
- Pie Chart Reports.
- Created vs. resolved issue reports.
- Version workload reports.
- Version time tracking reports.
Can you delete labels in Jira?
To completely delete a label from a JIRA instance, the label must be first removed from all the issues in that instance. Once it is removed from all issues, it will no longer be seen when browsing a labels.
How do I edit a label?
Edit and Delete Labels in Google Mail
- From the left sidebar of Google Mail, hover over the label you wish to edit and click the drop-down arrow.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Edit.” The “Edit label” window should appear.
- To change the label’s name, in the “Label name:” field, type the new name.
How do you explain Jira in interview?
JIRA Interview Questions And Answers
- Able to track project progress from time to time.
- JIRA use-cases include project management, feature implementation, bug tracking, etc.
- Work-flow can be easily customized as per our requirement.