Choose Administration ( ) > System. Select Import & Export > Restore System to open the Restore Jira applications data from Backup page. In the ‘File name’ field, type the file name of the zipped XML backup file generated by Jira.
How do I extract data from Jira?
Below are the steps I used in detail:
- Login to jira.mycompany.com.
- Selected Export dropdown menu.
- Right-clicked on the CSV (Current fields) option and select Inspect.
- Open Excel Workbook.
- Select the Data tab.
- Select Get Data -> From Web.
- Pasted the CSV URL in the Web Address box (Basic selected), clicked OK.
How do I connect to a database in Jira?
Jira configuration tool
- Run the Jira configuration tool as follows: Windows: Open a command prompt and run config. …
- Navigate to the Database tab and set Database type to MySQL.
- Fill out the fields, as described in the Database connection fields section below.
- Test your connection and save.
- Restart Jira.
How do I export a Jira story to excel?
2 & working fine with the following steps:
- Stop JIRA.
- Locate the jira-config. properties file in the $JIRA_HOME directory. If the file does not exist, please proceed to create it.
- Open the file and add the below on a separate line: jira.export.excel.enabled=true.
- Save this file.
- Restart JIRA.
How do I export a dashboard from Jira to excel?
Open an existing filter from a dashboard or navigate to the search page. Select the projects and issues that you want to filter. In the top right you will see a drop down option for “Export”. Click on that and select the export type.
Where is Jira database configuration?
Locate the dbconfig. xml file at the root of your JIRA home directory, the default locations are: C:Program FilesAtlassianApplication DataJIRA (on Windows) or. /var/atlassian/application-data/jira (on Linux)
Is Jira a relational database?
Jira requires a relational database to store its issue data. If you are setting up a completely new Jira installation, the Jira setup wizard will configure a database connection for you to either Jira’s internal H2 or an external database.
How do I export a story in Jira?
For exporting issues you can export to .csv by following these steps:
- Go to the board or project you wish to export.
- On the left side, click on Issues.
- On the top right of your screen, click on “View all issues and filters”
- On the top right of your screen, click on the “Export” drop down.
How do I export a test case in Jira?
Go to issue navigator and search for the test cases you wish to export. Once they are on the screen go to the top right and select either ‘Export’ or the image of the gear depending on what version of JIRA you are running. In the drop down select “Export current”.
How do I extract all issues in Jira?
You can use a filter to find all the issues you want to export and then click on the “export” button on the top right of the Filters view and choose the appropriate export format which includes XML, CSV, HTML with either all the columns in the issue or just the displayed columns in the filter.
Can you export a JIRA dashboard?
Exporting a Jira Dashboard to PDF
If desired, use the standard Jira Edit Layout button to select the column layout. Use the mouse to rearrange the Dataplane gadgets as you wish. From the dashboard page, select Tools » Export Dataplane Reports to PDF.
What is Jira and Bugzilla?
JIRA is a tool created by Australian Company Atlassian. It is used for bug tracking, issue tracking, moreover project management. Bugzilla is a web-based bug tracking program created by the Mozilla Foundation. The program is used to maintain track of Mozilla’s projects, including the Firefox web browser.
How do I export a sprint report in Jira?
Navigate to Blue bar in jira and click on Search Icon . Select the filters by Project Name or Sprint name it will display list of all issues with respect to the project you have selected . Now click on the export icon on right top of the search results screen and select the Export to Excel (CVV) all files option .