The correct solution is to create a new Bug and link it to the original Story. However, if you really must reopen the story, then you will need to edit the Story workflow to create a transition, either to a new state of Reopened, or back to an existing state.
How do I reopen a closed Jira issue?
In this case, you would need to copy the existing workflow, create some new status (optionally, like reopen), then create new transitions that allow you to move from this Closed status into your reopen status or some other status (like open again).
How do I reopen a task in Jira?
you need to create a transition from closed to whatever open status you want to be able to go to ( some people create a status called “reopened” and others just go back to a status like “in progress” or whatever.
How do I reopen a closed Sprint account?
Click Reports, then select Sprint Report. Select the relevant sprint from the sprint drop-down. Click Reopen.
How do I edit closed issues in Jira?
Closed issues can be edited if a JIRA administrator makes the following changes:
- Browse to the Workflow being used by the issue.
- Click Edit.
- In Diagram Mode, click on the “Closed” status and click on the Properties which appears in the popup window on the right.
- Delete the jira. issue.
How do I revert a status in Jira?
How to update the workflow status in Jira: Build your workflow
- Create a global transition to the ‘On Hold’ status.
- Create a transition from the ‘On Hold’ status to every other status you want to come back to.
14 мая 2019 г.
What happens when you close a sprint in Jira?
When you complete the sprint, the following actions will occur: Your completed issues will move out of Active sprints. You can move any issues not completed at the end of the sprint to one of the inactive sprints, the Backlog, or a new sprint.
How do I edit a closed sprint in Jira?
1 – Go to your sprint report, find the sprint you wish to edit via the drop-down menu. Once you have that selected there’s a more options/kabob menu icon (3 horizontal dots) which will allow you to reopen that sprint. At this point, you can then visit your backlog and change the dates of the sprint and then re-close.
How do you close a sprint in Jira?
how do i close a sprint
- Click the Agile link’s down-arrow in the top navigation bar, then select your preferred board from the resulting dropdown menu.
- Click Active sprints.
- If necessary, select the sprint you want to complete from the sprint dropdown.
- Click the Complete Sprint button.