How do I create a request in Jira?
To raise an issue as a Jira Service Management issue, you need to use the Raise a Request option on the left-hand sidebar. Alternatively, the issue can come through your customer portal (recommended) or to a dedicated inbox over email, and this causes the issues to come in with a Request Type applied.
What is a Jira request?
Issues are how pieces of work are internally represented in Jira Service Desk to admin and agents. … Jira Service Desk agents can self-assign Jira Service Desk issues. Requests: Requests are how issues are phrased or represented on the customer portal to customers or end users.
How do you raise a support ticket with Atlassian?
To raise a support request at Atlassian Support:
- Log in as a System Administrator.
- Go to > Troubleshooting and support tools > Create support zip.
- If necessary, click Customize zip to choose what is included. …
- Click Create zip.
- Click Download zip to save it to the home directory of your Bitbucket Server instance.
Who can customers share requests with?
Customers can share requests with their organization, or raise a private request. Customers can search their organization for people to share with: Customers who aren’t in an organization can’t share requests.29 мая 2018 г.
Can you create forms in Confluence?
Answer. While Confluence does not have out-of-the-box capabilities to create forms, users can use Templates and Blueprints to emulate the look and feel of a form on a Confluence page. Users can customize pre-existing Blueprints, or create their own Blueprints.
How do I create an issue collector in Jira?
Go to your project and click Project settings. Select Issue Collectors from the sidebar. Click the Add Issue Collector button to open the Add Issue Collector page. Specify the name of the issue collector, as you want it to appear throughout the Jira user interface.
What are issues in Jira?
In Jira, teams use issues to track individual pieces of work that must be completed. Depending on how your team uses Jira, an issue could represent a project task, a helpdesk ticket, a leave request form, etc. In Jira Software, issues typically represent things like big features, user requirements, and software bugs.
What is workflow in Jira?
A Jira workflow is a set of statuses and transitions that an issue moves through during its lifecycle, and typically represents a process within your organization. … You need to log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission to access and manage workflows.
What are the Jira issue types?
Jira Core (business projects) issue types
- Task. A task represents work that needs to be done.
- Subtask. A subtask is a piece of work that is required to complete a task. …
- Epic. A big user story that needs to be broken down. …
- Bug. A bug is a problem which impairs or prevents the functions of a product.
- Story. …
- Task. …
- Subtask. …
How do I submit a ticket in Jira?
How to Fill a JIRA Ticket
- In JIRA, click on Create Issue.
- Select the project Support Nuxeo Connect.
- Fill in the description as precisely as possible. Depending on the type of your issue, provide the appropriate items in the following list: steps to reproduce the issue. logs. screenshots. customer development. …
- Click on the Create button.
How do I contact Jira support?
You can call (415) 701-1110 and push 1 for sales. If you need something else, try a different option. Even if you can’t talk directly with the department you need, get the rep to call you instead.
What is a Jira Service Desk?
Jira Service Desk delivers an intuitive interface, a revolutionary new take on SLAs, customizable team queues, real-time reporting, and more. Improve the productivity of your service desk teams and the happiness of your users. … Jira Service Desk brings all the power and productivity of Jira to your service desk teams.
Who can customers share requests with Jira Service Desk?
Customers in an organization can share requests when they raise them. If a customer belongs to only one organization, the request is shared with it by default unless you have changed the default settings to keep all new requests private.