How do I import an attachment into Jira?
You can attach files to issues created from your CSV file. To do this, specify the URL of your attachment in an ‘Attachments’ column within your CSV file. :information: URLs for attachments support the HTTP and HTTPS protocols and can be any location that your JIRA server must be able to access.
Where are Jira attachments stored?
Attachments are stored under the data directory in JIRA application home directory as explained here.
How do I add an attachment in JIRA REST API?
HttpClient httpclient = new DefaultHttpClient(); HttpPost httppost = new HttpPost(“https:<your_jira_url>/rest/api/latest/issue/”+issueKey+”/attachments”); httppost. setHeader(“X-Atlassian-Token”, “no-check”);
How do I move Jira to another server?
To migrate Jira to a new server or location, you’ll need to install a new Jira instance. Once you’ve completed the installation, you’ll migrate your existing data between the databases, and then move your home directory and all existing customizations.
How do I view attachments in Jira?
From service project sidebar, select Project settings > General in the Extension for Jira Service Management section. Go to the Show Attachments section. Set the state of Show attachments switch to on.
Where are confluence attachments stored?
By default, Confluence stores attachments in the attachments directory within the configured Confluence home folder.
How do I add an attachment to a Jira comment?
Go to More ••• > Attachments.
- Navigate to the Jira issue.
- Navigate to and edit the page where you want to link to the attachment.
- Paste the URL onto the page. Confluence automatically converts this to a smart link that displays the issue number, summary text, and status.
How do I move a database in Jira?
Migrating Jira’s data to a different type of database server
- Create an export of your data as an XML backup. …
- Create a new database on your new database server to house Jira’s data. …
- Shut down your Jira server.
- Make a backup of your Jira home directory and Jira installation directory.
- Delete the dbconfig.
How do I move Confluence to another server?
move confluence to another server
- Spin up a new instance of Confluence on a new server using a dev license.
- Do a full-site export of the existing server.
- Import the full-site back up to the new server.
- Make needed changes for the plugins, base URL, etc.
- Decommission the old server.
- Move the production license to the new server.
How do I back up Jira?
Option 2: Using Jira’s XML backup utility
- Choose Administration ( ) > System.
- Select Import & Export > Backup System to open the Backup Jira data page. …
- In ‘File name’ field, type the name of the backup file. …
- Click the ‘Backup’ button and wait while your Jira data is backed up.