You can do this by accessing the cog in the top left, and selecting User Management. Then select the user, and check the box for JIRA Service Desk. As stated above, you can only @mention users with the browse project permission for that project.
How do I mention someone in Jira?
To mention someone using autocomplete, type ‘@’ in the editor then start typing their name. Choose the person you want to mention from the list of suggestions. Confluence will suggest people you’ve mentioned previously (after yourself, of course). It then continues to suggest matches as you type.
How do I add agents to Jira Service Desk?
Add your agents
- In your project sidebar, select Invite team.
- Enter the email addresses for your new agents and select Invite 3 people.
- The agents are added to the Service Desk Team role in Project settings > Users and roles.
29 мая 2018 г.
How do I create a report in Jira Service Desk?
Jira Service Desk tracks requests by time.
To create a report to see your average resolution by issue type:
- From your service desk project, go to Reports.
- Click New report.
- Enter “Resolution by issue type” as the Name.
- Add the following series and click Create:
21 мая 2019 г.
How do I add a CC to a Jira comment?
- Create a Custom Field called CC with custom field type as User Picker (multiple user).
- Add the newly created Custom Field CC to the relevant Screens that you require it for.
- Go to the relevant project’s Notification Scheme and add notification for the relevant Event.
How do I add a comment to a ticket in Jira?
Add an inline comment
- Highlight the text you want to comment on.
- Choose the add comment button that appears above the highlighted text.
- Type your comment and choose Save (Ctrl+S or ⌘+S)
Is Jira service desk free?
We offer a Free plan for Jira Service Management for up to 3 agents, 2GB of storage, and Community Support. If you’d like to add more than 3 agents or get access to more features, support and storage, you can sign up for a 7-day free trial of our Standard or Premium plan.
What is the difference between Jira and Jira Service Desk?
Jira Core is for internal teams to track and work on projects/issues together. For instance, a marketing team working on a campaign. … Jira Service Management is for teams who receive incoming issues/requests from other teams/customers. For example, receiving hardware requests from other employees.
What is Jira service desk agent?
Agents are users that work on customer requests and communicate with customers. … Access both the Customer Portal and the service desk interface in JIRA. View the Customer Portal, queues, reports and SLA metrics for the service desks they have access to. Access and edit issues in the service desks they are assigned to.
How do I create a report in Jira?
Create a Status Report
- Choose Create from template in the Confluence header.
- Select Jira report and hit Next.
- Select a Status report and hit Next.
- Enter the information required for the report and hit Create.
How do I create a knowledge base with Jira service desk and Confluence?
To create your team’s new knowledge base and link it to your service desk project: From your service desk project, go to Project settings > Knowledge base. Choose Link to a Confluence space. You can link a space to a service desk project if Confluence and Jira Service Desk have the same Atlassian Cloud domain name.