To mention someone using autocomplete, type ‘@’ in the editor then start typing their name. Choose the person you want to mention from the list of suggestions.
How do I mention another ticket in Jira?
Mentioning Jira issues does work already, it just is a bit buggy! All you have to do is put the Ticket ID like TML-384 in the description or comment field, followed by a white space. The white space or line break is necessary, otherwise it does not work.
How do I add a link to Jira description?
To add a shortcut link using the ‘Insert Link’ dialog:
- Choose Link > Advanced and enter or paste the shortcut link into the Link field (shortcut links are case-insensitive)
- Modify or enter link text (this is the text that will appear on the page)
- Choose Insert.
What is a watcher in Jira?
A Watcher is someone that will be given permissions for the Jira project. This generally isn’t a customer since they wouldn’t have access to your Jira system but only the Service Desk portal. A Requested Participant is someone being given permissions for the Jira Service Desk portal.
Can you link projects in jira?
Choose Administration ( ) > Projects. Select the project that contains the fields you need to configure. On the Jira project configuration page, go to the Fields section. On each field where you will create links, click the Renders link.
How do I link a bug to a story in Jira?
Select Bug in issue type. In same screen find “issue” field, drop down will display the current US at the top, select it. This will create a link to the US you are currently looking at.
How do I add a confluence link in Jira?
Click on Insert and check on JIRA Issue/Filter Macro, type AI-1001 and press enter and click Insert. This Inserts the JIRA key on the page. If you want to link a confluence page on a JIRA Issue, click on link under “More” and select Confluence Page tab for a corresponding wiki page to be linked on that issue.
How do you put a link in a comment?
Hyperlinks in Comments
- Right-click on the cell that you want to contain the comment. …
- Choose Insert Comment or New Note from the Context menu. …
- Press the Backspace key enough times that you delete the username. …
- Type the URL you want to use for the hyperlink.
What is anchor link in Jira?
The Atlassian Community is here for you. You can use anchors to enable linking to specific locations on a page, and they can be especially useful for allowing your readers to navigate to specific parts of a long document. Anchors are invisible to the reader when the page is displayed.
How do I automatically add watchers in Jira?
Open Jira Administration>Issues>Notification Schemes, find the scheme for the desired project and click on notifications. Add the desired users, roles, or groups to the notification for Issue Created.
Where do you write queries in Jira?
Let’s create a filter based on JQL:
- Once you have entered the query, click the ‘Save as’ button, which is located just above the field where you type.
- Give it a name and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Go back to the main page of JIRA. …
- Click the filter that you have saved and the issues will be filtered.
How do I view a project in Jira?
First, you need to be a JIRA admin.
- Add a new project role. Project roles are universal so they will be available in all projects. …
- go to the notification scheme and add the role ‘watch all’ to the notification you want.
- the project leads can now add users to the ‘watch all’ role.
What are projects in jira?
A Jira project is a collection of issues. Your team could use a Jira project to coordinate the development of a product, track a project, manage a help desk, and more, depending on your requirements. A Jira project can also be configured and customized to suit the needs of you and your team.
How many projects can you have in Jira?
2 answers. There is no limitation. Hi Anoop, There is only limitation on the number of user which can access JIRA with 10 $ license but no limitation on the number of projects.
How do I link two stories in Jira?
Creating a link to an issue on another Jira site
- Open the issue you wish to link to another issue.
- Select More > Link to display the Link dialog box.
- Ensure that the Jira Issue item is selected at the left of the dialog box.