How do I make inactive users active in Jira?
Is the question is related to Jira? if so then find the inactive user and click on Username and then you can find the Edit Details from then you can Active the user.
How do I activate a user in Jira?
To activate these users, you need to make sure they can log in to Jira – that means they must be in a group that allows login (e.g. the default group is “jira users”). If you’re not sure what your login group(s) are, go to Admin -> Global permissions and look for the “users” permission.
How do I make a workflow active in Jira?
To activate a workflow:
- Select > Issues.
- Under WORKFLOWS, click Workflow schemes to see a list of active and inactive schemes.
- Create a workflow scheme or edit an active workflow scheme. …
- Add your workflow to the scheme. …
- Follow the steps in the Associating a workflow scheme with a project section below.
Does Jira charge for inactive users?
No, inactive users do not count against your license. … By default, the jira-users group has the JIRA Users global permission, therefore the easiest way to reduce your user count is usually by removing users from the jira-users group.
How do I enable a user in Confluence?
If its an internal user, simply navigate to the confluence configuration, go to users, find the user and enable them.
How do I see inactive users in Confluence?
List users by previous login date
- For Confluence 4.0.x – 5.1.x: SELECT username, prevsuccessdate FROM logininfo ORDER BY prevsuccessdate;
- For Confluence 5.2.x and above: SELECT cu. user_name, li. PREVsuccessdate FROM logininfo li JOIN user_mapping um ON um. user_key = li. username JOIN cwd_user cu ON um. username = cu.