How do I link two JIRA instances?
You can also link two Jira instances manually via Application Links. When your instances is linked you can link issues from one instance to another. But this requires additional configuration on both sides so users have correct permissions on create or/and link issues.
How do I combine tickets in Jira?
You can’t merge tickets. However you can link both issues and mark one as a duplicate of the other. Thanks to automation rules, you can certainly update both tickets in the same time.
How do I reference another ticket in Jira?
Mentioning Jira issues does work already, it just is a bit buggy! All you have to do is put the Ticket ID like TML-384 in the description or comment field, followed by a white space. The white space or line break is necessary, otherwise it does not work.
How do I use JIRA Connector?
How to Use the Jira Connector
- Open a new or existing dossier.
- Choose Add Data > New Data.
- Click the Jira Cloud connector icon from the data source list.
- Log in to your Atlassian account and click Allow. …
- Select a project from the Please select… …
- Expand More options to see all available keys.
- Select the keys to import. …
- Click Submit.
How do I create an application link in Jira?
Create an application link
Log in to Jira as a user with ‘Jira Administrator’ permissions. Choose > Products. Select Application Links in the left menu. Enter the URL of the application you want to link to, then click Create new link.
How do I delete a JIRA ticket?
Please follow the steps below:
- Login to JIRA as administrator.
- Click on Cogwheel icon.
- Click on Projects.
- Select the project you need.
- Click on Permissions (left menu)
- Click on Actions button.
- Select Edit permissions.
- Search for ‘Delete issues’ permission, then click on ‘add’ next to it.
How do I link a bug to a story in Jira?
Select Bug in issue type. In same screen find “issue” field, drop down will display the current US at the top, select it. This will create a link to the US you are currently looking at.
Can you link projects in jira?
Choose Administration ( ) > Projects. Select the project that contains the fields you need to configure. On the Jira project configuration page, go to the Fields section. On each field where you will create links, click the Renders link.
What is blocked in Jira?
Thierry, often times people will use a “Blocked” status for something that has another obstacle before it can be fully completed. For example: Your team is attempting to build a plugin for JIRA. However, you’ve realized that your test or development servers are in use by somebody else in the company.
What is Jira cloud?
Jira delivers a cloud-based platform that teams use to plan, track, release, and support software. Jira gives you high availability and disaster recovery, so no request goes unresolved.
How do I add a team in Jira?
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Microsoft Teams Jira Connector via search.