How do you indent a Jira comment?
Just use Tab for indent and SHIFT Tab for outdent, works fine.
- text. text. text.
How do you indent a bullet point in Jira?
Click ‘Tab’ next to the bullet you want to indent and it will go in one level.
How do you type indentations?
First-line indent by default
- Put the cursor anywhere in the paragraph.
- On the Home tab, right-click the Normal style, and choose Modify.
- Select Format, and then choose Paragraph.
- On the Indents and Spacing tab, under Indentation, select First line.
- Select OK.
- Select OK again.
How do you indent text in a cell?
To set the indent to be used in a cell, follow these steps:
- Select the cells you want to format.
- Choose Cells from the Format menu. …
- Make sure the Alignment tab is selected. …
- Using the Indent control, specify the number of characters by which the cell contents should be indented. …
- Click on OK.
How do I indent in Confluence?
The Confluence documentation states that pressing the Tab key within the Confluence Editor will indent the text (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Keyboard+Shortcuts).
How do I indent a table in Confluence?
starting on the line-break hold the shift key and forward the cursor so it is on the first line of the table. click on the Indent button in the menu bar.
How do I continue numbering in Confluence?
Use Shift+Return to create a line in your list that is un-numbered. Do that as often as you like. You can insert graphics in the un-numbered line. Press return to re-start the numbered list at the right place.
What does an indented paragraph look like?
In a composition, an indentation is a blank space between a margin and the beginning of a line of text. The beginning of this paragraph is indented. Standard paragraph indentation is about five spaces or one-quarter to one-half of an inch, depending on which style guide you follow.
What is the normal indent on word?
After typing a paragraph in your Word document, you want to indent the first line one inch from the margin, so you press [Tab] and click at the start of the first line. The first line indents to the first default tab setting — one half inch from the left margin.
What does a first line indent look like?
Typically, a first-line indent should be no smaller than the current point size, or else it’ll be hard to notice. It should be no bigger than four times the point size, or else the first line will seem disconnected from the left edge. So a paragraph set in 12 point should have a first-line indent of 12–48 points.
How do I increase indent in Word?
The Paragraph dialog box options are described in Adjust indents and spacing.
- Select the text you want to adjust.
- Go to Home and select Line and Paragraph Spacing > Line Spacing Options at the bottom of the menu. The Paragraph dialog box opens.
- On the Indents and Spacing tab, select the options you want, and click OK.
How do you indent a text box in Excel?
Using the Increase Indent Button
- Enter your text into the document.
- Select the cell(s) whose entries you want to indent. …
- Under the “Home” tab, in the “Alignment” group, click the “Increase Indent” icon (right-facing arrow pointing towards lines that resemble text).
What means indented?
To indent is defined as to start a line of text further in on the page than the other text around or below it. … The definition of an indent is a space that is left when a block of text has been spaced inward further than surrounding text.