To login to JIRA, go to your sample website. It will open a login page. Fill in your registered email address/username and Password. Click on the Login button.
How do I retrieve data from Jira?
Below are the steps I used in detail:
- Login to jira.mycompany.com.
- Selected Export dropdown menu.
- Right-clicked on the CSV (Current fields) option and select Inspect.
- Open Excel Workbook.
- Select the Data tab.
- Select Get Data -> From Web.
- Pasted the CSV URL in the Web Address box (Basic selected), clicked OK.
How do I give access to a Jira project?
Viewing and changing project access
- In your project, select Project administration > Users and roles.
- Select Add users to role.
- Search for Emma. You can add multiple users and groups, and delete those you have accidentally added in this Add users dialog.
- Select the Administrators role and select Add.
How do I view a role in Jira?
On the top right corner click on your avatar and select profile. You will see your Project roles : View project roles. You should be able to see your roles on each project.
How do I export a report in Jira?
Still need help?
- In your plan, click the Reports tab to display the reports section for your plan.
- From the switch report menu, select Releases or Scope.
- If necessary, click and configure the display settings of the report.
- Click the Export button > select the location where you want to save the CSV file.
How do I connect to a database in Jira?
Jira configuration tool
- Run the Jira configuration tool as follows: Windows: Open a command prompt and run config. …
- Navigate to the Database tab and set Database type to MySQL.
- Fill out the fields, as described in the Database connection fields section below.
- Test your connection and save.
- Restart Jira.
What can be performed with Jira search?
JIRA has powerful and very efficient search functionalities. A user can search issues across Projects, Versions and Components using various search types. JIRA allows saving the search criteria to utilize next time as filters; even these filters can be shared by others as well.
Who can create projects in jira?
Only Jira(system) Administrators can create projects then they configure a project lead and admin(s) to add users/groups to project roles as well as create boards.
How do I know if I am a Jira admin?
2 answers. If you do have the cog, then it’ll either be project admin, or JIRA admin, but you’ll be able to tell from the options.
How do I know if I am an admin in Jira?
There is an icon in the bottom left corner above the help icon. Click that and select Site Administration. This is the admin area for the site. If you are a Site Admin you should be able to get to it.
How do I check permissions in Confluence?
Learn about permissions and restrictions in Confluence.
How to inspect a user’s permissions
- Browse to the page you want to inspect permissions on.
- Click the restrictions (lock) icon at the top of the page. …
- Click the Inspect permissions link.
- Type the name of the user whose permissions you want to view.
How do I export a sprint report in Jira?
Navigate to Blue bar in jira and click on Search Icon . Select the filters by Project Name or Sprint name it will display list of all issues with respect to the project you have selected . Now click on the export icon on right top of the search results screen and select the Export to Excel (CVV) all files option .
How do I export a Jira story to excel?
2 & working fine with the following steps:
- Stop JIRA.
- Locate the jira-config. properties file in the $JIRA_HOME directory. If the file does not exist, please proceed to create it.
- Open the file and add the below on a separate line: jira.export.excel.enabled=true.
- Save this file.
- Restart JIRA.
Can I export a JIRA dashboard?
To export a full Jira dashboard of Dataplane reports to one PDF file: … From the dashboard page, select Tools » Export Dataplane Reports to PDF.