To access reports in JIRA, the user should go to Project → choose Specific project. The following screenshot shows how to navigate to a specific project. Click on the Reports icon on the left side of the page. It will display all the reports supported by JIRA.
What reports are available in Jira?
Jira Software has a range of reports that you can use to show information about your project, versions, epics, sprints, and issues. The documentation in this section will help you configure and use the reports in Jira Software.
How do I create a report in Jira?
Create a Status Report
- Choose Create from template in the Confluence header.
- Select Jira report and hit Next.
- Select a Status report and hit Next.
- Enter the information required for the report and hit Create.
How does Jira version report work?
The Version Report shows your team’s progress towards the completion of a version. The Version Report also shows you the predicted Release Date, based on your team’s average rate of progress (velocity) since the start of the version, and the estimated amount of work remaining.
How do I create a weekly status report in Jira?
4 answers. In Arsenale Dataplane for JIRA, it’s easy. Just: select the built-in Issues Work Log Table report.
How do I extract a report in Jira?
In your plan, click the Reports tab to display the reports section for your plan. From the switch report menu, select Releases or Scope. If necessary, click and configure the display settings of the report. Click the Export button > select the location where you want to save the CSV file.
What are the three types of reports in Jira?
Types of Reports in Jira
- Time tracking reports.
- Scrum project reports.
- Kanban project reports.
- Pie Chart Reports.
- Created vs. resolved issue reports.
- Version workload reports.
- Version time tracking reports.
How do I create a report in Jira Service Desk?
Jira Service Desk tracks requests by time.
To create a report to see your average resolution by issue type:
- From your service desk project, go to Reports.
- Click New report.
- Enter “Resolution by issue type” as the Name.
- Add the following series and click Create:
21 мая 2019 г.
How do I report a bug in Jira?
1. Capturing bugs. Using Jira Software, your team members can capture bugs anywhere in your projects. When a team member identifies a bug, they can create an issue and add all the relevant details – for example, a description of the issue, the level of its severity, the software version, and more.
How do I use Jira versions?
Step 1: Create a version in Jira Software
- Navigate to your project.
- In the project menu, click on Releases.
- Select the Version name text box, enter a name, and click Add. Version names are typically numeric, for example, 1.0 or 2.1. You could also consider using an internal codename.
What is the latest version of JIRA software?
View all versions
- 8.7. 8.7.1. 09-Feb-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.6. 8.6.1. 08-Jan-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.5. 8.5. 9 (long term support)? 11-Oct-2020. …
- 8.4. 8.4.3. 07-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.3. 8.3.5. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.2. 8.2.6. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.1. 8.1.3. 15-Sep-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.0. 8.0.3. 09-Jul-2019. Release notes.
How do you write a status report?
How to write a project status report:
- Include an introductory note.
- Write a summary.
- Pinpoint overall timeline completion.
- Touch upon budget status.
- Cover upcoming project items or milestones.
- Focus on action items.
- Keep a pulse on project risks, issues, and mitigation plans.
What is Sprint report in Jira?
The Sprint Report shows the list of issues in each sprint. It is useful for your Sprint Retrospective meetings, and also for mid-sprint progress checks. If you have Jira Software connected to Confluence, you can create a ‘Retrospectives’ page via the Linked pages link.
What are the following general reports generated as and when required for analyzing issues?
General reports generated as and when required for analyzing issues includes: Average Age Report. Created vs Resolved issue Report. Pie Chart Report.