Does Jira charge for inactive users?
No, inactive users do not count against your license. … By default, the jira-users group has the JIRA Users global permission, therefore the easiest way to reduce your user count is usually by removing users from the jira-users group.
How do I see active users in Jira?
In JIRA, you can see that under “security” -> “user session”. The total count will be on the top of the page.
How do I make a user inactive in Jira?
To deactivate a user:
- Log in to the Crowd Administration Console.
- In the top navigation bar, click Users.
- Select the relevant directory, search for the user you wish to deactivate, and click the user’s name. The User Details screen appears.
- Deselect the Active’ checkbox.
- Click Update.
How do I list users in Jira?
Go to https://admin.atlassian.com. Click on manage users button which will take you to user management page.
How do I see inactive users in Confluence?
List users by previous login date
- For Confluence 4.0.x – 5.1.x: SELECT username, prevsuccessdate FROM logininfo ORDER BY prevsuccessdate;
- For Confluence 5.2.x and above: SELECT cu. user_name, li. PREVsuccessdate FROM logininfo li JOIN user_mapping um ON um. user_key = li. username JOIN cwd_user cu ON um. username = cu.
How do I add someone in Jira?
Add users to your project
- From your project’s sidebar, select Project settings > People.
- Select Add people.
- Search for Emma. You can add multiple people and groups, and delete those you have accidentally added in this dialog.
- Select the Administrators role and select Add.
How do I invite someone in Jira?
Invite users to Jira
- Open the User browser and click the Invite Users.
- Enter the email addresses of the users that you want to invite. Add multiple users by separating the email addresses with a comma. …
- Click the Send button to send the invitations.
What happens when you disable an account in Active Directory?
Disabling an Active Directory Domain User account temporarily prevents a user from logging in to the network. Disabling an Active Directory Domain User account is normally done when the user is on a long leave. If you want to make the Active Directory Domain User account active again, you must enable the account.
How do I export users in Jira?
To export your user list:
- Go to your site’s Admin at admin.atlassian.com. …
- From the Users page, select Export users.
- Select the users that you’d like to export: …
- Select the user status that you’d like to include: …
- Select if you’d like to include additional data in the download: …
- Select Download file.