You can do this with the Project Import tool natively in JIRA. Basically you take an XML dump of JIRA A and point the Project Import in JIRA B at it. Select the project you want, work through a couple of screens to make sure everything is available (fields, users etc) and then import. to get them synced up first.
Can you import issues into Jira?
Choose to import all issues into one (new or existing) Jira project or into multiple Jira projects. To complete this step, fill in the following: Import to Jira Project – You can choose Select a project if importing all issues into a single Jira project.
How do I download all issues in Jira?
Here’s how you can export issues in Jira
- Stop your Jira instance.
- Enter the <jira-home> directory and find the jira-config. properties file. …
- Now it’s time to edit the file and add a parameter in a new line: jira. export. …
- Save the configuration file. Close it.
- Restart Jira.
How do I export linked issues in Jira?
When exporting JIRA search results to csv linked issues column does not appear
- Navigate to Search issues.
- Add column “Linked Issues”
- Search for something (that results in Linked Issues in some of the results)
- Export to csv with “current fields”. …
- Export to HTML report “current fields”.
How do I bulk upload issues in Jira?
Before you begin, please back up your Jira data.
- Log in to Jira as a user with the Jira Administrators global permission.
- Select Administration > System > Import & Export > External System Import.
- Select CSV to open the CSV File import page.
- On the CSV File import page, select your CSV Source File.
How do I import subtasks into Jira?
To add subtasks to existing stories, this is all you need to do (Paraphrasing from above):
- Add a column to your sub-task CSV file that contains the Issue Key of the parent (e.g. TEST-422)
- Leave the Issue ID column blank.
- Map the ‘Parent ID’ column you created to ‘Issue Key’ in the import template.
- Do your import.
How do I create a multiple issue in Jira?
- Choose to add the Create issue or Create subtask post function as usual.
- Configure various options as usual.
- Find the Create multiple issues parameter.
- Add a comma separated list of entries. Processing will: Look at each entry. If no pattern is provided, the entry will be selected for continued processing.
How do I download more than 1000 issues in Jira?
- Run a search on the issue navigator to get all the issues need to be exported (Example below contains 200k+ issues).
- Export the first 1000 issues using the standard export feature (Export > Excel)
- Open the exported CSV files and manually consolidate them if necessary.
How do I export data from Jira?
For exporting issues you can export to .csv by following these steps:
- Go to the board or project you wish to export.
- On the left side, click on Issues.
- On the top right of your screen, click on “View all issues and filters”
- On the top right of your screen, click on the “Export” drop down.
How do I extract reports in Jira?
In your plan, click the Reports tab to display the reports section for your plan. From the switch report menu, select Releases or Scope. If necessary, click and configure the display settings of the report. Click the Export button > select the location where you want to save the CSV file.
What are linked issues in Jira?
Issue linking allows you to create an association between two existing issues on either the same or different Jira servers. For example: An issue may relate to another. An issue may duplicate another.
How do I see linked issues in Jira?
You will find the list of all link types available in your Jira instance there. The functions above can be quite useful if you want to list the issues that are linked to a specific issue.
- Administration ( ) > Issues.
- Under Issue Features section, choose Issue Linking.
- Use the Name column to get the Link Type.
How do I bulk create tickets in Jira?
Before you begin: If your Jira installation has existing data, you should back it up.
- Select Issues > Import Issues from CSV to open the Bulk Create Setup page. …
- On the Setup page, select your CSV Source File. …
- Click the Next button to proceed to the Settings step of the CSV file import wizard.
How do I upload bulk test cases in Jira?
csv file to a JIRA project, follow these steps:
- Click the “Import Test Cases” tab from “Test Suites” panel.
- Click the “Import” button.
- Click “Choose Files” button, browse to your test case file (. …
- Click “Next” button.
- Select the CSV fields to import, then set how you would like these converted to fields in JIRA.
What are the bulk change permissions?
The decision to grant the Bulk Change permission should be considered carefully. This permission grants users the ability to modify a collection of issues at once.