Choose Administration ( ) > System. Select Import & Export > Project Import to open the Project Import wizard page. Specify the path and name of your backup file in the ‘File name’ field. Your backup file must be an XML or ZIP file (as exported by Jira).
How do I export a project in Jira?
In the menu on the left, in the PROJECT CONFIGURATOR section, click Export projects. Select the projects that you want to export from the dropdown menu. Select Complete project below the list of projects, and click Export options.
How do I import a project into Jira?
JIRA Project Import
- Set up a test JIRA instance, which is the same version as your target instance of JIRA. Make sure that the test JIRA instance uses a separate database and index from your target JIRA instance.
- Import the backup file into a test JIRA instance. …
- Create a new backup file from your test JIRA instance.
How do I export and import tickets in Jira?
You can do this with the Project Import tool natively in JIRA. Basically you take an XML dump of JIRA A and point the Project Import in JIRA B at it. Select the project you want, work through a couple of screens to make sure everything is available (fields, users etc) and then import. to get them synced up first.
How do I move a ticket from one project to another in Jira?
To move an issue:
- View the issue that you wish to move.
- Select More > Move.
- The first page of the Move Issue wizard is displayed. Complete the steps required.
- The confirmation page will display with all of your changes. …
- Your issue will be moved to the target project and displayed on screen.
29 мая 2018 г.
Can I copy a Jira project?
Thanks! JIRA itself does not have a clone functionality for projects, you can create a new project based on an existing one and that will share the schemes. If you are looking to clone the project with versions, components, project roles and issues then JIRA Command Line Interface has an option to do so.
Can you export attachments from Jira?
JIRA can only export your search results from the Issue Navigator to Microsoft Excel without the screenshot and attachment. This can be a useful way to format data and create your own customised reports, graphs and charts.
How do I import a CSV file into Jira?
Running the CSV file import wizard
- Log in to Jira as a user with the Jira Administrators global permission.
- Select Administration > System > Import & Export > External System Import.
- Select CSV to open the CSV File import page.
- On the CSV File import page, select your CSV Source File.
How do I restore a project in Jira?
You must have the Administer Jira global permission to restore projects from trash.
To restore a project:
- Choose > Projects.
- Select Trash from the sidebar.
- Find your classic project and select ••• > Restore.
How do I export a project from Jira cloud?
- Go to the Jira Admin.
- On the left side, click on Issues and filters.
- On the top left of your screen, click on “Search issues”
- Chose your project, type,status.
- On the top right of your screen, click on the “Export” drop down.
- You can export via XML,CSV,RSS,WORK,…
Can you import issues into Jira?
Choose to import all issues into one (new or existing) Jira project or into multiple Jira projects. To complete this step, fill in the following: Import to Jira Project – You can choose Select a project if importing all issues into a single Jira project.
How do I bulk upload in Jira?
Use the JIRA Administration > System > (left-side menu) Import & Export > External System Import to import the CSV. Map the fields as required and complete the import. Delete the temporary issue with the Summary as in the CSV file.
How do I export a Jira story to excel?
2 & working fine with the following steps:
- Stop JIRA.
- Locate the jira-config. properties file in the $JIRA_HOME directory. If the file does not exist, please proceed to create it.
- Open the file and add the below on a separate line: jira.export.excel.enabled=true.
- Save this file.
- Restart JIRA.
How do I move multiple stories in Jira?
Select the project you want to move the tasks, subtasks, or Epics to.
Yes, there is a way to do that.
- Search for issues to bulk move.
- Select Tools > Bulk Change.
- Select the issues you’d like to perform the bulk operation on, and select Next.
- Select Move Issues, and select Next.
What type of tool is Jira?
Jira Software is an agile project management tool that supports any agile methodology, be it scrum, kanban, or your own unique flavor. From agile boards to reports, you can plan, track, and manage all your agile software development projects from a single tool.