JIRA: Navigate to System->scroll down, on the left side below the heading click on . Zephyr for JIRA: Move to Add-ons->Select General Configuration on the left side, below Zephyr for JIRA->Click on Re-index. Title: Unable to enable zephyr for JIRA plugin. Product: Zephyr for JIRA.
How do I add a zephyr in Jira?
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Zephyr for Jira – Test Management via search.
What are the use cases of Zephyr in Jira?
Zephyr for Jira enables you to manage your tests directly in Jira. You can add Test items to your Jira projects, link them to other Jira issues, plan your testing efforts by using test cycles, and track your testing efforts via metrics and reports.
How do I create a test cycle in Jira Zephyr?
Create a New Test Cycle from a Jira Issue
Click the Dropdown icon in the issue’s Zephyr Scale section, then click Create Test Cycle. The Create Test Cycle screen appears. Enter your testing information on each of the tabs. The Jira issue is automatically linked on the Traceability tab of the new test cycle.
Can we add test cases in Jira?
Jira test case management is possible, though not ideal. But there are some hacks you can use to make Jira work for managing test cases — creating a “test case” issue, tweaking a user story to be a test case, and adding a testing status to your workflow.
Is Zephyr for Jira free?
Please use a free trial of Zephyr for JIRA or purchase a Zephyr for JIRA license on the Atlassian Marketplace. Ensure that the Zephyr for JIRA plugin/add-on is enabled as well.
How do you bulk execute test cases in Zephyr?
To bulk execute the test steps, simply select the test steps that you want to bulk execute by using the checkboxes located on the left-hand side of the table under the “Test Step” section. 2. After selecting the desired test steps, use the “Change Bulk-Status” drop-down list in the top right of the “Test Step” section.
How do I pass all steps in Jira?
Bulk Update Execution Status
- Open the Bulk Actions drop-down at top right corner and select Execution Status to update run status in bulk. …
- Select test cases the status of which you want to update.
- Select the Run Status you want to assign to the selected test cases.
How much does Zephyr for JIRA cost?
Available on the Atlassian Marketplace
The purchase process for Zephyr for Jira Cloud is the same as purchasing any of the Atlassian Marketplace add-ons. Pricing starts at $10 a month for 10 users.
What is test cycle in Zephyr?
Test Cycles are used to set up and execute tests in a structured manner. This allows tests to be grouped logically and executed in a structured fashion. It also allows for the tracking of progress and reporting of quality metrics. The “Ad hoc” cycle is default in every version.
How do I run a test cycle in Jira?
There are 3 ways to execute tests that belong to a test cycle.
- Using the “Execute” button while viewing a test. You can immediately execute a test while viewing it by clicking on the “Execute” button found in the toolbar. …
- From the “Test Execution” section of a test. …
- From the “Test Cycle Summary” page.
How do I upload test cases to Zephyr?
- Click on the “Import” button at the top of the table. …
- After clicking the “Next” button, you click the “Add” button at the top right of the interface. …
- After mapping, you click the “Next” button and then click the “Add” button at the top right of the interface.
What is a zephyr report?
Zephyr OnDEMAND (ZOD) Sales is an innovative, web-based reporting tool that allows asset managers or advisory firms to fully empower their sales and marketing representatives by giving them the ability to quickly and easily generate compliance-approved Zephyr reports from any location.
What are reports in Jira?
Reporting helps you track and analyze your team’s work throughout a project. Jira Software has a range of reports that you can use to show information about your project, versions, epics, sprints, and issues.