What is structure plugin in Jira?
Structure Cloud enables project managers that work with Atlassian Cloud to more easily visualize, track and manage progress across Jira projects and teams. It does this with adaptable, user-defined issue hierarchies presented in a familiar spreadsheet-like view of Jira issues.
How do I share a structure in Jira?
You can open structure history and select the latest change before creating a perspective.
Sharing a Perspective
- Open Structure Board.
- Click the “Share perspective” button. …
- Copy the link and save it, publish it, or send it to persons you want to share it with.
How do you edit a structure in Jira?
Editing Structure Details
- Open the Structure menu and select Manage Structures.
- Locate the structure you need to change and click the Configure link in the Operations column.
What is Jira structure board?
Structure is an essential Jira app for efficient teamwork and flexible issue organization. … The Structure Board supports two panels and different layouts that let you view item details, search results or another structure in the second panel.
How do I add issues to structures in Jira?
You can add an issue to a structure both from the Structure Board and from the Issue Page. On the Structure Board, use Search to find the desired issues and add them to a structure using drag-and-drop or copy/paste. When searching, make sure the JIRA Search Results secondary panel is switched on.
How do I create a structure in Jira?
To create a new structure, select Structure | Create Structure in the top menu or click the Create Structure button on the Manage Structures page. You have the option of using one of our template wizards to streamline the creation of your new structure, or starting with an empty structure.
How do I use structures in Jira?
Structure for Jira Core Features
- Insert issues into the hierarchy (from an Agile board, a JQL query, or another structure).
- Extend the structure by adding child issues. …
- Group the issues by almost any Jira field or link.
- Filter out issues using specific criteria.
How do I save a structure in Jira?
To do so, open the Views menu and click the Save link. You can also select Save As to create a new view with the current changes, without affecting the original view. To save changes to an existing view, you need to have Update access level for that view (see View Sharing and Permissions).
How do I create a private project in Jira?
Hi Derek, you can make a project private by limiting it’s users & roles. If you’re a JIRA admin, you can access these settings by clicking on the gear icon in the top-right, then selecting ‘Projects’.
How do I remove someone from a jira board?
To delete a user:
- Select Administration ( ) > User Management and find the user in the user list.
- Click the Delete link in the Operations column. …
- Take any actions required to disassociate the user with Jira.
What are the different boards available in Jira?
There are three types of boards in Jira Software:
- Next-gen board: For teams who are new to agile. Get your team up-and-running with this simplified board. …
- Scrum board: For teams that plan their work in sprints. Includes a backlog.
- Kanban board: For teams that focus on managing and constraining their work-in-progress.
How do I visualize dependencies in Jira?
How to Create and Delete Dependencies in Jira?
- Click Edit View Configuration on the top right-hand side of the view configuration screen.
- Select an issue link from the Hierarchy Link and Dependency Link drop-down menu.
- Click Update.
What is an initiative Jira?
Think of them as higher-level business priorities or big projects potentially spanning multiple teams. So in Jira Portfolio, you can combine the work from multiple agile teams and roll them up into larger initiatives.