While viewing a list of tests in the Issue Navigator, click on the “Tools” gear in the top-right corner and select the “Bulk Change” option. Select the tests you want to delete, hit “Next” and then pick the the “Delete Issues” option. This will then delete all the selected tests after a confirmation.
How do I pass all steps in Jira?
Bulk Update Execution Status
- Open the Bulk Actions drop-down at top right corner and select Execution Status to update run status in bulk. …
- Select test cases the status of which you want to update.
- Select the Run Status you want to assign to the selected test cases.
How do I delete a test execution in Jira?
- Searching the test case(s) – Issues > Search for Issues.
- Bulk change > Select test case > delete.
- Next and done.
How do I delete all issues in Jira?
Once you have that list you can go Tools > Bulk Change: All x issues. You’ll enter the Bulk Operation wizard. Tick the checkbox at the top of the table to select all issues, then click Next and then Delete and then Confirm.
How do I export a test step in Jira?
To enable Export as excel, use following steps:
- Stop JIRA.
- Locate the jira-config. properties file in the jira_home directory. If the file does not exist, please proceed to create it.
- Open the file and add the below string. jira.export.excel.enabled=true.
How do you bulk execute test cases in Zephyr?
To bulk execute the test steps, simply select the test steps that you want to bulk execute by using the checkboxes located on the left-hand side of the table under the “Test Step” section. 2. After selecting the desired test steps, use the “Change Bulk-Status” drop-down list in the top right of the “Test Step” section.
How do I bulk assign a test case in Jira?
1. The other way to bulk assign test cases is to click on the button at the top left of the interface. A pop-up/modal will appear displaying a range of options to help bulk assign test cases.
How do I delete a JIRA instance?
Look for the product you want to reset (Jira or Confluence), select the 3 dots for more options, and then select Delete. Enter the word DELETE into the field.
How do you delete a test run in Qtest?
To do this, click the Edit button in the toolbar when you view a test run/plan and you should see a “Delete this test run/plan” link in the sidebar on the right.18 мая 2015 г.
How do I mass delete an issue in Jira?
Delete multiple issues
- Perform a search with the required filters to produce a list of issues.
- Select Tools > Bulk Change.
- Select the issues you’d like to perform the bulk operation on, and select Next.
- Select Delete Issues, and select Next.
- If available, decide whether you’d like to send email notifications.
Can we delete a JIRA ticket?
2 answers. Yes, check the permission scheme in the project. You’ll find there’s a line that allows you to delete. Grant someone you trust that permission and they’ll be able to delete from the project.
How do I bulk edit in Jira?
To perform a bulk change, select the issues you would like to change and then right click to select bulk change. The bulk change wizard will walk you through the change process through an easy-to-follow wizard. Super simple. Pro Tip: Keep in mind, Jira sends notifications on changes.
How do you copy test cases in Zephyr?
To copy steps from a single test issue, go into a Test issue and select the menu option Copy Zephyr Test Steps. You can also select this option from the Test Details View in the Issue Navigator. The next screen will define the source clearly and that all steps are selected for copy.30 мая 2017 г.
How do I run a test case in Jira?
Configuring Jira to Accept Test Results for Your Cases
- Step 1: Custom Issue Type. Firstly you need to create a custom field in which to record the results. …
- Step 2: Create a Screen for the Result. …
- Step 3: Create a Screen Schema for the Result. …
- Step 4: Configure the Issue Type Screen Scheme. …
- Step 5: Add a Test Case Result.
1 мая 2018 г.
Can we upload test cases in Jira?
To import test Test Cases from . csv file to a JIRA project, follow these steps: Click the “Import Test Cases” tab from “Test Suites” panel. … Select the CSV fields to import, then set how you would like these converted to fields in JIRA.