On your cloud site, go to Administration> Billing > Manage subscriptions. Look for the product you want to reset (Jira or Confluence), select the 3 dots for more options, and then select Delete. Enter the word DELETE into the field.
How do I delete a JIRA account?
If you’re already logged in to your Cloud site:
- Choose. > Site administration, then choose Billing under Subscriptions & Billing.
- Choose Manage subscriptions.
- Choose Cancel subscription for the one you want to cancel and follow the prompts on the screen.
Can we delete a JIRA ticket?
2 answers. Yes, check the permission scheme in the project. You’ll find there’s a line that allows you to delete. Grant someone you trust that permission and they’ll be able to delete from the project.
How do I cancel my subscription to Jira?
To cancel your subscription login to my.atlassian.com and select the ‘+’ key to expand your subscription. There is a ‘Cancel Subscription’ link available for your account.
How do I make someone inactive in Jira?
To deactivate a user:
- Log in to the Crowd Administration Console.
- In the top navigation bar, click Users.
- Select the relevant directory, search for the user you wish to deactivate, and click the user’s name. The User Details screen appears.
- Deselect the Active’ checkbox.
- Click Update.
How do I uninstall confluence?
- Go to the page.
- Go to the Remove Page option. To do this: Go to a page in the space, open the Tools menu. Select Remove. The ‘Remove Page’ screen opens. You will be prompted to confirm the action. The ‘Remove’ menu option will only appear if you have permission to remove this page.
How do I delete Jira history?
You can use these in the scriptrunner plugin. Install in JIRA and then go to script Fragment section of the plugin. Select the update history class/method and put this code.
- Delete comment.
- Clone ticket (history isn’t cloned to the new ticket)
- Remove the original ticket.
How do I delete a bug in Jira?
Please go to project > Project Settings > Permissions and look at “Delete Issues” to see if you are in any of the associated groups that have permissions.
How do I bulk delete in Jira?
Delete multiple issues
- Perform a search with the required filters to produce a list of issues.
- Select Tools > Bulk Change.
- Select the issues you’d like to perform the bulk operation on, and select Next.
- Select Delete Issues, and select Next.
- If available, decide whether you’d like to send email notifications.
How do I manage subscriptions in Jira?
- Login to Jira Site.
- Bring up list of filters you are watching.
- Click on Filter in question you no longer wish to receive emails from.
- To right of Filter name are two choices – Save As and Details.
- Click on Details link.
- Bottom of Details dropdown is Subscription – Click Manage Subscriptions.
How do I remove confluence from Jira?
> Site administration > Billing > Manage Subscriptions. On this page, click on … > Delete. The next page will have a text box that you will have to type “DELETE” to confirm and then choose the reason why you are removing Confluence and then “Delete”.
How do I turn off notifications in Jira?
Disabling email notifications
- From your project’s sidebar, select Project settings > Notifications.
- Select Actions > Use a different scheme.
- In the Schemes dropdown, select None.
- Select Associate.
What happens when you disable an account in Active Directory?
Disabling an Active Directory Domain User account temporarily prevents a user from logging in to the network. Disabling an Active Directory Domain User account is normally done when the user is on a long leave. If you want to make the Active Directory Domain User account active again, you must enable the account.
How do I change user roles in Jira?
You can see and edit a user’s project role from Jira.
Update user project roles
- Go to your site’s Admin at admin.atlassian.com. …
- From the Users page, select the user whose role you want to modify.
- Click the More options button to the right of Login as user and select View Jira project roles.
How do I add someone in Jira?
Add users to your project
- From your project’s sidebar, select Project settings > People.
- Select Add people.
- Search for Emma. You can add multiple people and groups, and delete those you have accidentally added in this dialog.
- Select the Administrators role and select Add.