Hi @avijayaragunathan – Just navigate to the child issue you want to delete and delete it under the 3 dots menu.
How do I delete an issue in Jira?
Delete issue in JIRA really is delete.
Please follow the steps below:
- Login to JIRA as administrator.
- Click on Cogwheel icon.
- Click on Projects.
- Select the project you need.
- Click on Permissions (left menu)
- Click on Actions button.
- Select Edit permissions.
- Search for ‘Delete issues’ permission, then click on ‘add’ next to it.
Can we delete a subtask in Jira?
You can then delete the original sub-task issue type without affecting existing work. Select > Issues. Under ISSUE TYPES, select Sub-tasks. Find the relevant sub-task issue type and click Delete.
Can we delete a JIRA ticket?
2 answers. Yes, check the permission scheme in the project. You’ll find there’s a line that allows you to delete. Grant someone you trust that permission and they’ll be able to delete from the project.
How do you delete a backlog item in Jira?
Step1 : open task which you want to delete. Step 2: Go to More action tab and click on it. A menu list will drop down. Step 3: In the bottom of the menu list click “Delete” button, a confirmation alert will popup.
How do I delete Jira history?
You can use these in the scriptrunner plugin. Install in JIRA and then go to script Fragment section of the plugin. Select the update history class/method and put this code.
- Delete comment.
- Clone ticket (history isn’t cloned to the new ticket)
- Remove the original ticket.
How do I recover a deleted issue in Jira?
The only viable way to restore an issue is to create a new instance of JIRA and restore a backup that has the issues. Then export them to a csv file and import them to your production instance. You will lose the history.
How do I delete a test case in Jira?
Steps to delete a Test Case
- Once you filter records for Test Cases as described above, click the action icon at the extreme right for the particular Test Case you want to delete.
- Select the Delete option for the Test Case.
What is the use of average age report in Jira?
Report: Average Age Report
Shows the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter. This helps you see whether your backlog is being kept up to date.
How do I delete an epic in Jira?
Choose the Epic to be deleted, click on the drop down menu in the epic and choose “View epic details”. Then click on “meat ball menu” or “three dots more options”. Click on Delete, when prompted if you are sure click on Delete.
How do I delete a task?
Delete a task or list
- Open the Google Tasks app .
- Tap the task you want to delete.
- Tap Delete .
- To cancel, tap Undo.
How do I bulk delete in Jira?
Delete multiple issues
- Perform a search with the required filters to produce a list of issues.
- Select Tools > Bulk Change.
- Select the issues you’d like to perform the bulk operation on, and select Next.
- Select Delete Issues, and select Next.
- If available, decide whether you’d like to send email notifications.
How do I delete a JIRA account?
To delete your Halp account, email Halp Support at [email protected]
Atlassian account services include the following:
- Jira Cloud.
- Confluence Cloud.
- Bitbucket Cloud.
- All sites you use to access these products.
- Other Atlassian account services, such as Community, Marketplace, and support.