How do I customize my dashboard in Jira?
You can edit the details for your dashboard, and restrict or share with other users according to the permissions that are set.
- Choose the Jira icon ( or ) > Dashboards.
- Choose your dashboard in the sidebar and click more (•••) > Edit dashboard.
- Edit the settings and choose Update.
Can Jira be customized?
Jira Software lets you customize issues by changing the configuration and behavior of these fields to suit your team’s needs. You can: Change a field’s behavior (such as change a field’s description, make a field hidden or visible, or make a field required or optional).
How do I create a custom view in Jira?
Define and customize views for your interactive JIRA Dashboard
- Open the configuration page of your rich filter.
- Once you are on the rich filter configuration page, click on the Views link on the left of your screen.
- Add a new view called Requester.
- In the view you have just created, add the columns: Issue Type, Key, Priority, Summary, Reporter, Status.
How do I edit in Jira?
To edit an issue, you need the Edit Issue project permission for the issue’s relevant project. If you do not have this permission, please contact your administrator. To edit an existing issue, select Edit to open the Edit Issue dialog and modify the issue details.
How do I manage my Jira dashboard?
Your dashboard is the main display you see when you log in to Jira.
Only Jira admins can customize the system dashboard.
- Choose Dashboards > Create dashboard.
- Name your dashboard and add a description so your team knows when to use it.
- Fill out the remaining fields and click Save.
How do I give someone access to my Jira dashboard?
- open the dashboard.
- from tools drop down list, select “share dashboard”
- from Add Shares options, select Group.
- choose the specific group and click the “+Add” button.
31 мая 2016 г.
How do I change colors in Jira?
How to change your Jira site’s colors
- Choose > System.
- Under USER INTERFACE, select Look and feel.
- Under the Navigation colors section, select the option you want to change, change the color, and then click Update.
How do I change the logo in Jira?
Change the site logo
- From the Jira product in your organization, select Jira settings from the .
- Select Look and Feel from the User Interface section.
- Upload your logo.
How do I change epic color in Jira?
You need to go to Project Settings, bottom left corner. Go to Issue Types and select Epic. Add field Epic Colour (yes, not the Epic Color, looks like Jira has British roots).
How do I see all issues in Jira?
Open the project issue navigator
- Choose Projects and select a starred or recent project, or choose View all projects and select a project.
- From your project’s sidebar, select Issues and filters.
- Select an issue filter, like All issues to view all issues in the project.
- Select an issue from the list to open it.
How do I change the issue view in Jira?
Adding, removing, or moving a field
- Click the Jira icon > Projects > then select the relevant project.
- Choose Settings > Screens.
- Click the > to expand the relevant screen scheme.
- Select the View issue screen.
- Add or remove the desired fields.
What is the issue detail view in Jira?
The issue view is displayed in a number of different locations in Jira. When your app extends the Jira issue view, it’ll appear consistently across the board, backlog, issue navigator, full-page, and any new issue view locations we build in the future.
How do you explain Jira in interview?
JIRA Interview Questions And Answers
- Able to track project progress from time to time.
- JIRA use-cases include project management, feature implementation, bug tracking, etc.
- Work-flow can be easily customized as per our requirement.
What are the three types of reports in Jira?
We can generate following reports in JIRA:
- 1) Average Age Report: It shows that how many issues are pending or unsolved. …
- 2) Issue Created vs. Resolved Issues Report: …
- 3) Pie chart Report: …
- 4) Project Pivot Report: …
- 5) Recently Created issue Report:
How do I change the resolution field in Jira?
Resolution Set Using a POST Function
- Locate your Workflow: > Issues > Workflows.
- Click Edit under Actions for your workflow.
- Select your “Done” transition, and Click POST Functions.
- Click ‘Add POST Function > Select ‘Update Issue Field’
- Select Resolution for Issue Field and the appropriate Field Value.