Select > Issues. Under ISSUE ATTRIBUTES, select Issue security schemes. Click the scheme name or the Security Levels link in the Actions column. Select the appropriate user, group or project role, then click the Add button.
What is issue security scheme in Jira?
Issue security levels are created within issue security schemes and let you control which user or group of users can view an issue. When an issue security scheme is associated with a project, its security levels can be applied to issues in that project.29 мая 2018 г.
How do I create a new permission scheme in Jira?
You can’t edit project permissions or roles on the Free plan for Jira Software or Jira Core, and you can’t configure issue-level security on any Free plan (including Jira Service Management).
Create a permission scheme
- Select > Issues.
- From the sidebar, select Permission Schemes. …
- Select Add Permission Scheme.
How do I change the security level in Jira?
Navigate to: Project page > Administration. Go to Permissions > Actions > Select Edit Permission . In the permissions page, find “Set Issue Security Permission” and add the same people or groups that were in your Security Level. Add the Security Level Field to your create and edit screens.
Who can create an issue in Jira?
To create an issue in JIRA, the user should have Create Issue permission in the project. Admin can add/remove the permission.
How do I give someone access in Jira?
Add the project role to the Browse Projects permission
- Go to Jira settings > Issues > Permission schemes.
- Choose Permissions for the Default Permission Scheme (or the permission scheme being used for the projects).
- Click Edit, choose Project Role, and select the Browse project role we previously created.
- Click Grant.
How do you change permissions in Confluence?
To manage permissions:
- Go to. (Settings) in the Confluence navigation.
- Click Space Permissions.
- Locate the space in the Individual Spaces list, and click Manage Permissions.
- Add any other appropriate permissions to the space. Requests to recover permissions are recorded in the Confluence audit log.
How do you create an issue?
To create an issue:
- Open Issue Tracker in your web browser.
- Click Create Issue. …
- Use the drop-down list to find the component where you want to create the issue. …
- (Optional) Choose a template that best applies to the issue you are reporting. …
- Enter a title in the Title field.
How do I create a child issue in Jira?
To create a child issue of an issue:
- In the scope section of your plan, go to the parent issue for the issue you want to create.
- Hover on the parent issue > click more ( ) > select the hierarchy level for the issue you’re creating.
What are issues in Jira?
In Jira, teams use issues to track individual pieces of work that must be completed. Depending on how your team uses Jira, an issue could represent a project task, a helpdesk ticket, a leave request form, etc. In Jira Software, issues typically represent things like big features, user requirements, and software bugs.