Log in to Jira as a user with ‘Jira Administrator’ permissions. Choose > Products. Select Application Links in the left menu. Enter the URL of the application you want to link to, then click Create new link.
What is Application Link in Jira?
Application Links (AppLinks) is a bundled plugin that allows you to link your JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket Server, FishEye, Crucible and Bamboo applications. Linking two applications allows you to share information and access one application’s functions from within the other.
How do I create a link in Jira?
So the shortcut link CONF-17025@jira produces this link.
To add a shortcut link using the ‘Insert Link’ dialog:
- Choose Link > Advanced and enter or paste the shortcut link into the Link field (shortcut links are case-insensitive)
- Modify or enter link text (this is the text that will appear on the page)
- Choose Insert.
How do I add apps to Jira?
Apps for Jira
- Navigate to Jira Home and click on Settings > User Management > Discover Applications.
- Select Free Trial or Sign up for free for each application you wish to include in your Atlassian Cloud Instance.
How do I link a ticket in Jira?
Creating a link to an issue on another Jira site
- Open the issue you wish to link to another issue.
- Select More > Link to display the Link dialog box.
- Ensure that the Jira Issue item is selected at the left of the dialog box.
What is Application Link?
Application Links (sometimes called “app links”) is a bundled app that allows you to set up links, share information, and provide access to certain resources or functionality across multiple Atlassian products. … We no longer recommend the Trusted Applications and Basic authentication types.
How do you make a link for an app?
Create an application link
Log in to Jira as a user with ‘Jira Administrator’ permissions. Choose Administration ( ) > Applications Select Application Links in the left menu. Enter the URL of the application you want to link to, then click Create new link.
How do I add a name to a link in Jira comments?
To mention someone using autocomplete, type ‘@’ in the editor then start typing their name. Choose the person you want to mention from the list of suggestions.
How do I create a link in Confluence?
Link to a page
- Choose Link > Search then enter part of the page name. …
- Choose Link > Recently viewed and select a page from the list.
- Type [ and enter part of the page name, then select the page from the list.
- Paste the URL of the page onto your page (Confluence will automatically create the link).
How do I add a link to Confluence?
- Navigate the page that contain file that you want to link.
- Right click on the file’s link then select copy shortcut or copy link location.
- Navigate the page where you want to link to the file from and click the edit page icon.
- Highlight the text to be link and click the link icon in the toolbar.
How do I manually install a JIRA plugin?
Once you have downloaded or created your add-on JAR file, follow these steps to install it to JIRA:
- Shut down JIRA.
- Copy your JAR file (e.g., example_plugin. jar) into the directory: …
- Start JIRA.
- Confirm the installation by going to Administration > Manage Add-ons.
How do I manage add ons in Jira?
To manage add-ons, go to the Crucible admin area, and click Manage Add-ons, under ‘System Settings’. For information on performing these add-on administration tasks, see the Universal Plugin Manager documentation.
How do I install OBR files in Jira?
you need to install the . obr file manually. To do this, go to Administration -> Add-ons -> Manage add ons. On this page is a link marked “Upload add-on.
Can you link projects in jira?
Choose Administration ( ) > Projects. Select the project that contains the fields you need to configure. On the Jira project configuration page, go to the Fields section. On each field where you will create links, click the Renders link.
How do I link a bug to a story in Jira?
Select Bug in issue type. In same screen find “issue” field, drop down will display the current US at the top, select it. This will create a link to the US you are currently looking at.
How do I turn on issue linking in Jira?
A status message indicates whether issue linking is enabled.
Configuring the order of linked issues
- Choose > System.
- In General configuration, click Advanced Settings.
- Click the jira. view. issue. links. sort. order value to edit it. Separate the ‘Key’, ‘type’, ‘status’, ‘priority’ and ‘resolution’ values with commas.