You’ll need to be logged in as an Administrator to use it. To create a support zip, go to the Create support zip tab, and choose Create zip. If your application is clustered, all available cluster nodes will be listed. You can create a zip on a single node, or on multiple nodes.
How do I create a support ticket in Jira?
To create a support request:
- Go to the Get Help tab and choose Contact technical support or report a bug.
- Enter: Contact email – this defaults to the email address of the logged-in user. It will be used to find your support account or, if no account is found, to create a new account. …
- Hit Send.
How do I create a support zip in Confluence?
Creating Confluence Support Zip
- Click the cog icon at top right of the screen and select General Configuration. …
- In the Administration section, click Atlassian Support Tools. …
- Click Support Zip and select every check box.
- Click Create. …
- Log in to the Confluence server to retrieve the file. …
- Attach the Support ZIP to your support case.
How do I contact Atlassian support?
As an admin for Standard, Premium, and Enterprise products, you can create support requests at support.atlassian.com/contact. When you create a request, answer a few quick questions about your problem and include as many details as possible to help us resolve the problem.
How do I create a JIRA account?
Create a user in Jira
- Select Administration ( ) > User Management.
- In the User browser, click Create User.
- Enter the Username, Password, Full Name and Email address.
- Optionally, select the Send Notification Email checkbox to send the user an email containing:
What is ticket in Jira?
A ticket in Jira, or any other service desk platform, is an event that must be investigated or a work item that must be addressed. In Jira Service Desk, tickets entered by customers are called requests.
How do I open a ticket with Atlassian?
To see the status of your request visit the Atlassian Support System.
To raise a support request in Bitbucket Server:
- Log in as a System Administrator.
- Go to > Troubleshooting and support tools > Get help.
- Click Contact Technical Support or Report a Bug.
- Create your support request. You’ll need to include: …
- Click Send.
What is Jira align?
Jira Align is an Enterprise Agile Planning platform that connects work to product, program and portfolio management at scale. It connects and brings together all that data together harmoniously so that you can get real-time, fully informed reporting across your organization.
How much does Jira cost?
The Standard plan costs $7 per user, per month and accommodates up to 5,000 users, has unlimited single project automation and has a 250 GB file storage space. The Premium plan costs $14 per user, per month and includes additional features, such as audit logs, unlimited storage and 24/7 premium support.
Is Jira free tool?
We offer a Free plan for Jira Software for up to 10 users, 2GB of storage, and Community Support. If you’d like to add more than 10 users or get access to more support and storage, you can sign up for a 7-day free trial of our Standard or Premium plan. … You can add and remove users as your team changes.
What does != Mean in Jira?
DOES NOT MATCH
How do I make a user inactive in Jira?
To deactivate a user:
- Log in to the Crowd Administration Console.
- In the top navigation bar, click Users.
- Select the relevant directory, search for the user you wish to deactivate, and click the user’s name. The User Details screen appears.
- Deselect the Active’ checkbox.
- Click Update.