What is a Jira queue?
A queue is a list of issues that are displayed based on a set of criteria. JIRA Service Desk provides some pre-configured queues that sort issues for your team. You can create additional custom queues to further optimize the view for the agents.
Can you create custom reports in Jira?
You can use eazyBI reports and charts plugin for JIRA to build custom reports from both standard JIRA fields as well as custom fields. … It lets you visually design your report in Microsoft Word, and fill in the data you need from JIRA using simple to set up point and click rules.
How do I export a queue in Jira?
- click on Queues.
- select the queue you want.
- click on ellipses and select edit queue.
- select the JQL text in the “filter by” field and copy it.
- exit out or simply click on the magnifying glass.
- select advanced search.
- if necessary click on switch to JQL.
- paste in the copied text and hit return.
How do I set SLA in Jira Service Desk?
Using SLAs in Jira Service Desk
- Go to SLAs section in Project settings and click + Create SLA.
- Type in the name of the metric and select the conditions that will trigger the SLA timer to start, pause, and stop.
- Define the time goals for issues: …
- Click Create to add new SLA metric to the list.
How do I create a test report in Jira?
Test Execution Report
- Click on Projects in main bar in Jira and select project from list.
- Click on Test Reports on left side menu.
- Choose the Test Execution Report.
How do I create a custom gadget in Jira?
Go to the dashboard by selecting the Dashboards link in the header. If you don’t already have a dashboard, select Manage Dashboards from the dropdown, then Create new dashboard. Once your dashboard is created, on the dashboard, select Add Gadget. Use the gadget wizard to choose the gadgets you want to add.
How do I create a custom chart in Jira?
To add a Jira chart to your page:
- In the editor choose Insert > Other macros > Jira Chart.
- Choose the type of report you want to create (for example Pie, Created vs Resolved)
- Select your Jira server. …
- Search for issues – you can enter the query in JQL or paste a Jira URL directly into the search field.
How do I export a Jira service desk ticket?
Go to Issues -> Search Issues and on the upper right corner you’ll see Export.
How do I create a report in Jira Service Desk?
Jira Service Desk tracks requests by time.
To create a report to see your average resolution by issue type:
- From your service desk project, go to Reports.
- Click New report.
- Enter “Resolution by issue type” as the Name.
- Add the following series and click Create:
21 мая 2019 г.