How do I create a hyperlink in Jira?
So the shortcut link CONF-17025@jira produces this link.
To add a shortcut link using the ‘Insert Link’ dialog:
- Choose Link > Advanced and enter or paste the shortcut link into the Link field (shortcut links are case-insensitive)
- Modify or enter link text (this is the text that will appear on the page)
- Choose Insert.
How can you create a link?
Create a hyperlink to a location on the web
Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click the text or picture and click Link on the shortcut menu. In the Insert Hyperlink box, type or paste your link in the Address box. Note: If you don’t see the Address box, make sure Existing File or Web Page is selected under Link to.
What is an anchor link in Jira?
The Atlassian Community is here for you. You can use anchors to enable linking to specific locations on a page, and they can be especially useful for allowing your readers to navigate to specific parts of a long document. Anchors are invisible to the reader when the page is displayed.
How do I add a parent link in Jira?
To link an issue to a parent issue:
In the scope section, find the issue that you want to link to a parent issue. Drag and drop the issue to the parent issue of the corresponding hierarchy level.
How do I attach an email link in Jira?
To add the email as attachment to the Jira issue, select Add e-mail as attachment. To select the Add e-mail as attachment by default and specify the file format of the attached email, select Always add e-mail as attachment at Advanced Configuration > Common.
How do I add a name to a link in Jira comments?
To mention someone using autocomplete, type ‘@’ in the editor then start typing their name. Choose the person you want to mention from the list of suggestions.
What is a URL link?
URL stands for Uniform Resource Locator. A URL is nothing more than the address of a given unique resource on the Web. In theory, each valid URL points to a unique resource. Such resources can be an HTML page, a CSS document, an image, etc.
How do you zoom a link?
Customize your personal link
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Profile.
- Select Customize next to Personal Link.
- Enter in the ID or personal link desired.
- Click Save Changes.
What is a hyperlink example?
The definition of a hyperlink is text or an image within a file on your computer that you can click on that gives access to another document or image. Words on a website that are underlined and highlighted in blue and that you can click on in order to open a new web page are an example of a hyperlink.
How do I attach a file to a Jira comment?
When adding or editing a comment, you can also select to add attachments. In this case, you’ll see wiki markup added to the comment field. As soon as you share your comment, you’ll see the file preview.
- Click More > Attach files.
- Add a file(s).
- Click Attach or Open.
How do I add a link to a Confluence page?
Link to a page
- Choose Link > Search then enter part of the page name. …
- Choose Link > Recently viewed and select a page from the list.
- Type [ and enter part of the page name, then select the page from the list.
- Paste the URL of the page onto your page (Confluence will automatically create the link).
How do I link to a specific part of a page?
How to Link to a Specific Part of a Page
- Give the object or text you’d like to link to a name. …
- Take the name you’ve chosen and insert it into an opening HTML anchor link tag. …
- Place that complete opening <a> tag from above before the text or object you want to link to, and add a closing </a> tag after.
How do I create a child issue in Jira?
2 answers. Create sub-tasks under the parent. The first one you’ll need to create from the actions menu, but once you have one, a panel will appear showing them, and that has an “add subtask” button on it. Your administrators will need to make sure you have sub-task types in the project’s issue type scheme.