In order to create a filter, go to Issues > Search for Issues to define your search. Make sure to execute it to confirm that the syntax is correct. Finally, click Save as and choose a name for your new filter. That’s all there is to it!
How do I create a quick filter in Jira board?
Editing Quick Filters
- Go to the desired board, then click Board > Configure.
- Click the Quick Filters tab.
- Edit the Quick Filters, as described below and in the screenshot (below). Add a new Quick Filter. In the blue area, type the Name, JQL, and a Description (optional), then click the Add button.
Can we create dashboard in Jira?
Create a dashboard
You can create and customize your own dashboard to display the information you need. Only Jira admins can customize the system dashboard. Choose Dashboards > Create dashboard. Name your dashboard and add a description so your team knows when to use it.
How do I manage my Jira dashboard?
Add a gadget to a custom dashboard
- Choose Dashboards > View all dashboards.
- Select the dashboard you want to edit.
- Click Add gadget. To view all available gadgets, click Load all gadgets.
- Click Add gadget for the gadget you want to add.
What is the purpose of Jira dashboard?
A Jira dashboard is the main display you see when you open Jira. A dashboard shows apps and gadgets that provide different types of information to aid you and your team members as you organize and track a project’s development.
What is JQL in Jira?
JQL stands for Jira Query Language and is the most powerful and flexible way to search for your issues in Jira. JQL is for everyone: developers, testers, agile project managers, and business users.
How do you put filters on a Kanban board?
- goto Administer Project.
- click on Versions.
- create for each milestone one version.
- go back to the Kanban board.
- configure the board.
- click on Quick-Filters.
- add per milestone one filter with this JQL: fixedVersion = “milestone x”
- you are done.
What is a quick filter?
Quick Filter enables you to reduce the number of data items displayed on dashboard grids without needing to understand the multi-dimensional aspect of the model. Quick Filter is available from the Quick Access toolbar, or from the context menu on rows and columns on dashboard grids.
What is Jira Workflow?
A Jira workflow is a set of statuses and transitions that an issue moves through during its lifecycle, and typically represents a process within your organization. … You need to log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission to access and manage workflows.
How do I give someone access to my Jira dashboard?
how to give dashboard access to group in JIRA
- open the dashboard.
- from tools drop down list, select “share dashboard”
- from Add Shares options, select Group.
- choose the specific group and click the “+Add” button.
31 мая 2016 г.
How do I create a dashboard in Jira Service Desk?
Create a dashboard
Only Jira admins can customize the system dashboard. Choose Dashboards > Create dashboard. Name your dashboard and add a description so your team knows when to use it. Fill out the remaining fields and click Save.