Can you create custom reports in Jira?
You can use eazyBI reports and charts plugin for JIRA to build custom reports from both standard JIRA fields as well as custom fields. … It lets you visually design your report in Microsoft Word, and fill in the data you need from JIRA using simple to set up point and click rules.
How do I create a custom chart in Jira?
To add a Jira chart to your page:
- In the editor choose Insert > Other macros > Jira Chart.
- Choose the type of report you want to create (for example Pie, Created vs Resolved)
- Select your Jira server. …
- Search for issues – you can enter the query in JQL or paste a Jira URL directly into the search field.
How do I create a timesheet report in Jira?
How to generate a Time Tracking Report in Jira
- Go to ‘Reports’, then ‘Forecast & management’ then ‘Time Tracking Report’.
- Select the fix version that you want a report on via the dropdown menu.
- and select how you want the issues to be sorted. …
- You can then select which Issues should be included in the dropdown.
How do I extract reports in Jira?
In your plan, click the Reports tab to display the reports section for your plan. From the switch report menu, select Releases or Scope. If necessary, click and configure the display settings of the report. Click the Export button > select the location where you want to save the CSV file.
How do I run a report in Jira?
To access reports in JIRA, the user should go to Project → choose Specific project. The following screenshot shows how to navigate to a specific project. Click on the Reports icon on the left side of the page. It will display all the reports supported by JIRA.
What kind of reports can we generate from Jira?
We can generate following reports in JIRA:
- 1) Average Age Report: It shows that how many issues are pending or unsolved. …
- 2) Issue Created vs. Resolved Issues Report: …
- 3) Pie chart Report: …
- 4) Project Pivot Report: …
- 5) Recently Created issue Report:
How do I create a pie chart in Jira?
JIRA – Workload Pie Chart
- Step 1 − Go to Project → choose the Specific project. Click on the Report icon on the left side of the menu. …
- Step 2 − Select Project or issue filter for which to generate the report. In the Statistic Type, select the field name on which the pie chart will be formed. …
- Step 3 − Click on Next to generate the report.
What is Jira work log?
Quick access to work log details
This data can be viewed in Jira or exported in Excel format. The worklogs page allows you to see exactly where hours were logged by hovering over the hour count. This drills down to show you precisely on what time was spent.
What is Jira tempo?
Share Page. Tempo products are designed to enhance Jira by helping teams collaborate, plan, budget, track, and work smarter in one central software platform. … Tempo is an award-winning, best-selling app vendor in the Atlassian Marketplace and has an established network of more than 100 partners worldwide.
Is Jira a reporting tool?
Reporting helps you track and analyze your team’s work throughout a project. Jira Software has a range of reports that you can use to show information about your project, versions, epics, sprints, and issues.
What is difference between Jira and Bugzilla?
JIRA is a tool created by Australian Company Atlassian. It is used for bug tracking, issue tracking, moreover project management. Bugzilla is a web-based bug tracking program created by the Mozilla Foundation. The program is used to maintain track of Mozilla’s projects, including the Firefox web browser.
How do I report a bug in Jira?
1. Capturing bugs. Using Jira Software, your team members can capture bugs anywhere in your projects. When a team member identifies a bug, they can create an issue and add all the relevant details – for example, a description of the issue, the level of its severity, the software version, and more.