To make a copy or clone of any filter, where you will be the owner of the copy, click on “Issues” in the menu, then on “Manage Filters”. Search for the filter that you want to copy in the list, and click on its name. You’ll see the search criteria and results. Update these as you need.
How do I save a filter in Jira?
Saving a search as a filter
- Define and run your search.
- Click the Save as link above the search results. The Save Filter dialog is displayed.
- Enter a name for the new filter and click Submit. Your filter is created.
How do I share a filter in Jira?
These are the steps I have tried following to share my filters:
- Navigate to “issues and filters”
- Select “view all filters”
- Click the “…” menu and select “Edit” on the filter I am trying to share.
- In the Access section, select Project > Specific Project Name > All Roles > Add.
- Click Save.
How do I find a filter in Jira?
Searching for a filter
You can find and run any filters that you have created or that have been shared by other users. Click the Search tab on the ‘Manage Filters’ page. Enter your search criteria and click Search to run the search. Your search results are displayed on the same page.
How do you change the owner of a filter in Jira?
Changing Jira Dashboard and Filter Owners
- Jira Administration > System.
- Shared Items > Shared filters / Shared dashboards.
- Search by Dashboard or Filter name and/or owner.
- Select admin gear at right > Change Owner.
- Change Owner: Name of Dashboard > select new owner.
- Select “Change owner” button.
- The Owner is now changed.
What is a filter in Jira?
A filter is a saved issue search. Jira users can search for issues using different criteria in basic or advanced search, and then save their results as a filter, becoming the filter’s owner. … If the filter is private, only the owner and Jira admin can view and modify it.
How do I create a quick filter in Jira?
You can create additional Quick Filters or edit existing Quick Filters. Any additional Quick Filters that you create will appear as buttons next to the ‘Only My Issues’ and ‘Recently Updated’ buttons on the board. Go to the desired board, then click Board > Configure. Click the Quick Filters tab.
How do I share a favorite filter in Jira?
2 answers. Edit the filter and select “everyone” as the share group (or “jira users” if you only want logged-in people to see it). You must have the global permission “share objects” to allow this. You must be a registered user to add a comment.
How do I create a filter in JIRA dashboard?
Create a Rich Filter
- Open the Issues menu at the top of the screen and select the Manage rich filters option.
- Click on the Create Rich Filter button at the top-right of your screen to open the Create Rich Filter dialog box.
- Fill the two mandatory fields: Enter a name for your Rich Filter. …
- Click the Create button.
What is a JIRA dashboard?
Your dashboard is the main display you see when you log in to Jira. … You can create a personal dashboard and add gadgets to keep track of assignments and issues you’re working on. Dashboards are designed to display gadgets that help you organize your projects, assignments, and achievements in different charts.
What is average age report in Jira?
Report: Average Age Report
Shows the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter. This helps you see whether your backlog is being kept up to date.
What is JQL in Jira?
JQL stands for Jira Query Language and is the most powerful and flexible way to search for your issues in Jira. JQL is for everyone: developers, testers, agile project managers, and business users.
What are the three types of reports in Jira?
Types of Reports in Jira
- Time tracking reports.
- Scrum project reports.
- Kanban project reports.
- Pie Chart Reports.
- Created vs. resolved issue reports.
- Version workload reports.
- Version time tracking reports.
How do I change the filter in JIRA dashboard?
Configuring filters in Jira. To access your filters, navigate to Issues > Manage Filters. From there, you can edit your filter’s details as well as work on filters that other users have shared with you.
Which option is present under System filter in Jira?
Choose Issues>Search for Issues. Choose a filter from the filters listed on the left of the issue navigator. You will be able to choose a filter, as follows: Choose a system filter —My Open Issues, Reported by Me, Recently Viewed, All Issues.
How do I give someone access to my Jira dashboard?
how to give dashboard access to group in JIRA
- open the dashboard.
- from tools drop down list, select “share dashboard”
- from Add Shares options, select Group.
- choose the specific group and click the “+Add” button.
31 мая 2016 г.