3 answers. Run a search for them, then select “bulk edit” from the search options menu. Bulk edit will offer you “transition” as well as “edit” options, so you can move the selected issues through the workflow to closed, or edit to “mark” them as closed. Note – you need the global permission to bulk edit.
How do I close multiple subtasks in Jira?
JIRA does not have a native functionality to close a sub task once the parent issue is closed. In your case you will need an add-on to do that (like the JIRA ScriptRunner). If your JIRA has the ScriptRunner plugin then you can have a look on how to achieve it at auto close all subtasks.
How do I select multiple tickets in Jira?
Shift-click and Ctrl-click work as you would expect them to for selecting multiple items. Click an issue. Then hold shift and click one several rows above or below it, and you’ll be able to drag the whole block into (or out of) a sprint. Hold ctrl-click to select several items that are not batched together.
How do I delete a JIRA ticket?
Please follow the steps below:
- Login to JIRA as administrator.
- Click on Cogwheel icon.
- Click on Projects.
- Select the project you need.
- Click on Permissions (left menu)
- Click on Actions button.
- Select Edit permissions.
- Search for ‘Delete issues’ permission, then click on ‘add’ next to it.
How do I mass delete an issue in Jira?
Delete multiple issues
- Perform a search with the required filters to produce a list of issues.
- Select Tools > Bulk Change.
- Select the issues you’d like to perform the bulk operation on, and select Next.
- Select Delete Issues, and select Next.
- If available, decide whether you’d like to send email notifications.
How do I bulk assign in Jira?
1 answer. Search for the issues you want to assign to the person, then look to the top right of the issue navigator – on the menu there, there should be a “bulk edit” option (if not, then check Admin -> Global permissions – you have to be in a group nominated in there to be able to use bulk edit).
How do I delete an issue in Jira?
Select > Issues. In the Issue types section, click Issue type schemes. Find the scheme you want to delete and click Delete.
How do I delete Jira history?
You can use these in the scriptrunner plugin. Install in JIRA and then go to script Fragment section of the plugin. Select the update history class/method and put this code.
- Delete comment.
- Clone ticket (history isn’t cloned to the new ticket)
- Remove the original ticket.
How do I delete an issue in JIRA cloud?
Second – it is odd that you cannot delete if you are indeed a jira admin. go to the project > project settings > permissions and look at the Delete permission to ensure the permissions include your role.
How do I stop multiple issues in Jira?
To stop watching multiple issues:
- Select Stop Watching Issues and click Next.
- Review your bulk changes and click Confirm.
How do you delete a backlog item in Jira?
Step1 : open task which you want to delete. Step 2: Go to More action tab and click on it. A menu list will drop down. Step 3: In the bottom of the menu list click “Delete” button, a confirmation alert will popup.
What are the three types of reports in Jira?
We can generate following reports in JIRA:
- 1) Average Age Report: It shows that how many issues are pending or unsolved. …
- 2) Issue Created vs. Resolved Issues Report: …
- 3) Pie chart Report: …
- 4) Project Pivot Report: …
- 5) Recently Created issue Report: